31.

A/N: Hello there guys ! If you are looking to buy cute BTS merch, then check out https://wearbts.com/. They provide Free shipping and you can also use my code mj10 for a 10% discount! Do visit the online store, you will love the merchandise 💕

James was standing on the roof glancing at the city below when he felt a presence behind him. A smirk formed on his face as he slowly turned.

"Hello Hyung, It's been a long time. So you did finally find me", he chuckled.

Taehyung did not say anything as he stepped closer to him until they were almost a couple of steps away from one another. James's eyes scanned his huge raven wings in their full glory, shining as the moon light him them. His face hardened as he felt a jealousy within himself.

"Indeed it has been a long time James", Taehyung said in his deep menacing voice. "It seems with me not around, you seem to have gained a lot of courage. It must take a lot of guts to meddle in the devil's business"

James chuckled. "Aweee, is big brother scared that I will take his precious little Nana away from him?"

At the mention of Nana, Taehyung growled as his hands grabbed James collar. A faint red hue appeared on his skin and he had to control himself from not taking up devil form.

"How cute. Look how worked up you got just at the mention of that girl. You were all ready to harm me for a mere halfling girl ? Father wouldn't have been happy"

He immediately let go of James who stumbled a few steps. "Listen to me you fucker. Go back to hell while I am being nice. Don't force me to do something that you will regret. You seem to be forgetting that at the end of the day I am the lord of hell and that I HAVE THE POWER TO END ANYONE I WANT", he spat those words at James. "So leave while I am giving you a chance because trust me if you so as to even look towards Nana, I will personally take up the task of torturing you in hell"

Both the men glared at one another. Taehyung's eyes gleaming red while James's a faint purple. Having made his point, Taehyung turned around to leave.

James felt a fury within himself as his hands sparked. Not being able to contain his anger, he directed his powers towards Taehyung. Taehyung sensed it and just as he turned, the glowing ball of red came at him. He raised his hand and it stopped in front of him before vanishing into thin air. When he had come here, he hadn't expected this to escalate into a fight. But seeing no choice, he had to use his powers.

James screamed as Taehyung put his mental torture to use. Increasing the intensity of it, the other man was almost on his knees trying his hardest to not break down and look weak. It was so intense that his nose started to bleed and it wasn't until James was on the floor shaking in pain that Taehyung stopped.

"Pathetic. That is what you are. Do you want to know why you weren't the lord of hell?", Taehyung bent down while James barely opened his eyes glancing at his older brother, gasping for air as tears rolled down his eyes. "Because you are so weak. You don't have what it takes to be a king. The only thing you can do well is to attack people from behind because you know you will never win if you challenge me upfront. Accept it James, I will always be superior to you and clearly more powerful. You cannot even wish to be where I am in your dreams"

James glared at the man whose words stabbed him in the heart. All his insecurities, weaknesses and failures being mentioned right in front of him. He watched as Taehyung stood up to leave while he lay on the ground helpless, not being able to recover from the attack. His brother had almost walked away until he stopped and glanced back at him.