➸ I'M HERE

They were somewhere in the border tribe as Shuri referred to, the two royals walked around the field with both their hands behind their back. Loki couldn't hide his fascination for the place, he loved the essence and sight, it was slowly becoming one of his favorite kingdoms.

There were people feeding the animals while some are restoring the place after the war the occurred not so long ago, he slid his hands inside the hoodie's pocket before stopping under a large tree that gave both of them shadow from the sun,

"Wear these." Shuri took out a kimoyo bracelet from her pocket and placed it on Loki's palms, he eyed it carefully before looking at the Wakandan Princess "It's called kimoyo beads, it makes things easier as most people would describe it."

Loki shrugged before wearing the bracelet on his wrist, he held it up watched as a hologram appeared, his eyebrows rose as if he was impressed by it and watched as it vanished again. He wasn't new to holograms though, things like these already existed in Asgard yet not like this which was placed inside a small bracelet, it was totally handy.

"You can use it to call, take pictures, record and mostly anything." Shuri explained, "Everyone currently has it but Mr.Stark would probably give you one of his Stark watches after all this."

Loki simply nodded in response before sitting on the grass and staring at the view once again, he always found great peace in it, meditating somehow.

"So only you and Thor in the family?" Shuri obviously wanted to engage in a conversation with the prince which he found quite cute,

He shook his head "Well we just found out we had sisters, Hela, the Goddess of Death which also happens to be our eldest was released from Hel after our father died and tried to kill us to claim the throne, she didn't quite succeed since we killed her."

"You have a crazy family," Shuri muttered before urging him to continue

"And second to her was Angela, Goddess of the Hunt and the exact opposite of Hela. I just knew about her and she's really kind, quite annoying but mostly an angel. Then there's Thor who's my big stupid brother and who is the God of Thunder and last is me."

Shuri began to chuckle like something popped into her mind "So you're actually the darling of the family aren't you? everyone's baby brother."

The god hated it, there was no denying that he was the little brother since he was the youngest but that doesn't mean he was helpless, he sometimes despised his position in the family, why did he have to be the youngest?

"I won't actually call it 'darling' for many reasons you wouldn't like to know," Loki replied with the same snarky tone in his voice

They both stood up and kept on walking with the prince keeping a straight face on, he was clearly tired of what happened but he didn't even want to go to sleep, Thanos would haunt him and he knew it, felt it even.

"What can you do?"

The question caused the god to turn his attention towards the princess who had her arms crossed, he raised his eyebrows before holding out his palms, a ball of green smoke started to form in his hands as he played with it easily, Shuri looked at it in awe before holding out her kimoyo beads, a hologram appeared as she focused it on the ball of power Loki has made,

"I'm sorry, I'm just scanning its energy levels." Shuri kept her eyes on the hologram as her eyes widened when she saw the stats rise above the average power level, she smiled before turning to Loki "Your power is similar to Wanda's but basically god-like."

He shrugged before putting it out "I'm capable of various things although I'm traditionally best known for my silver tongue."

Shuri rolled her eyes with a chuckle "No need to get cocky, prince."