➸ GOD OF BEING LIED TO

The sorceress noticed that her friend was just staring out the window and decided to walk towards him, she hugged herself and stood beside him, she was a bit jealous that he practically had the best view in the whole tower aside from Stark, they surely did want to earn his favor, well after seeing what he can do, they probably should. 

Suddenly she was reminded of what she was supposed to do, what she and Thor talked about, she had to go and handle it before Loki starts to become suspicious, she breathed deeply and plastered a smile before looking up at the god just beside her

"I have to go to my room, I just remembered that I have to pass by SHIELD to meet Fury." She started, she wasn't lying entirely since it was true, she's coming to the meet the eye-patched director at the SHIELD base, she then thought of something to cover up the real reason why she should go, she was lying to the god of lies himself, it wasn't her fault that she's absolute shit in it "I've been on the run for too long, I have to clear my name and all that, you know?" 

Loki looked down at the sorceress and raised one of his eyebrows as if questioning her, he noticed the quiver in her voice and gulp as she voiced out the reason why she had to go, including the fact that her heartbeat was starting to race, she was definitely lying, or maybe lying about something, though he had to give her credit for trying, he considered telling her that he knew she was lying but decided to give her the benefit of the doubt, so he smirked and crossed his arms,

"I should come with," He offered, so much for being friends "I'd rather not rot here alone." 

Her eyes immediately widened  as she shook her head firmly, "No, Fury told me not to bring anyone, I don't want to start off clearing my name by ruining his trust." 

Yet you have no problem with ruining mine. The voice in his head sounded like a whisper, yet he shrugged it off and decided to play along, he's going to find out what she and Thor talked about sooner or later, he wanted to play, and for him, this was a rather nice game.

"Ah, I see." He nodded "How will you go there then?" 

"Borrow one of Stark's car, I can drive don't worry." She replied and started to walk towards the door, he noticed how eager she was to get away from him at the moment, he couldn't blame her, it was hard lying to the god of it, "I'll be home before Lunch, see you later!" 

And with that, she slammed the door creating an echo in the enormous room, this day was surely getting interesting. He raised an eyebrow before his things appeared on his hands along with Wanda's bags, he sighed and realized that he forgot to give it to her, despite his irritated mood, he still made sure to remember to pass by her room and drop it off. He started to fix everything and arranged it to the way he liked, he placed his Midgardian clothes inside the closet but kept his Asgardian armor inside his pocket dimension should any danger occur. 

His eyes trailed to the bed and saw a small box, he scrunched his eyebrows and read the note placed on top of it.

'This is a Stark Phone and I figured you would already know how to use it, If you're reading this now then I surely forgot to show it to you in person, but you're smart so I think you can handle it. If you have any questions just ask FRIDAY, she'll answer everything. Have a great stay Rock of Ages' 

- Tony

He stuck the note under the box and opened it revealing a thin phone that was transparent as usual, the first time he got to Midgard AKA when Thanos sent him, he had to learn all of their ways, their weakness and strengths including their whole civilization and advancements and all that, it included the device he was now holding in his hands so he had no trouble working it unlike his brother. The contacts had the number of every Avenger in case of an emergency, he shrugged and thought it handy before storing it in his dimension once again.