➸ A RAGING GODDESS

As the last Asgardians got in the ship, the two royals and their friends slowly went down the ramp to bid farewell to the Wakandans. Shuri flashed a small smile at the prince who was a few steps behind his brother, she was clearly saddened by their departure, it's not like everyday she gets to socialize with someone in the same status as her, they're a hidden country and it came with a price. Loki felt her emotions, it was strong and although he's not the sympathetic type he just had this urge to comfort her.

"You are free to call me if you are in need of help or company, Princess Shuri."

The Wakandan princess' eyes shot up at the now smirking god of chaos, she was surprised at the sudden voice in her head yet she found it amusing, she loved her tricks. Shuri started to smile and was about to answer verbally but remembered that she just had to reply through her thoughts which was a lot easier as to not bother her brother and the King of Asgard.

"Wow, you continue to amaze me prince!"

Loki chuckled to himself and simply shrugged before standing tall, he placed his hands behind his back before nodding.

"When we meet again I might be persuaded to show you more of my abilities, for now let's keep it suspenseful."

Shuri smiled and gave a small nod "I agree, you could be of use to prank my brother."

"Aye, we think the same, I'll keep these kimoyo beads you have given and we can use this as a means of communication."

"But it can't handle outer space, not that far at least."

The prince only spared a smirk "There's nothing magic can't handle."

A muscular arm was suddenly placed around his shoulders and was immediately pulled beside his brother before he could even reply. He groaned as he tried to escape his brother's grip, he could throw him off but that would be too dramatic.

Thor flashed a bright smile at his fellow King and little brother who was glaring daggers at him "Loki and I thank you for your help, I'm not speaking as a king but a friend, fighting a war with you has been an honor, friend T'Challa."

The black panther nodded and crossed his arms in an X which is their traditional sign that Loki himself grew quite fond of "Do not mention it Thor, Wakanda is always welcome to you and your brother, we are avengers after all, are we not?"

Thor chuckled as he glanced at his brother "Aye, we are, aren't we brother?"

"Whatever you want Thor." The trickster quipped as he rolled his eyes, his brother was clearly stating the obvious.

T'Challa chuckled along and finally gave the two royals a hug, Wanda was talking with Okoye and they finally hugged it out too, they slowly bid their farewell as they walked towards the new ship.

"I'll wait for your call Prince Loki!" Shuri shouted before they could step inside fully

The young god let out a small laugh before facing the teenager who was waving her arms with a wide smile.

"I know you will."

And with that they slowly hovered in the air with Valkyrie piloting it, she nodded at the Wakandans who were waving their hands and soon they were nowhere in sight. Their first stop was New York so they could drop off Loki and Wanda.

Thor sat in the small throne facing the large window, he smiled as the sun shone brightly, Loki was talking to Valkyrie about something before she was finally dismissed.

"Looks like you didn't lie after all." The king said as his brother slowly approached him with his arms crossed, he raised his eyebrow but realized what he was trying to imply