➸ FORMING AN ALLIANCE

The Asgardian King was silent as the Wakandan King asked him the question, it was then that he noticed his brother's absence beside him, he searched around as fast as he could and sighed in relief as soon as he saw Loki beside Wanda, the young prince gave him a little nod to assure him that he was fine, Thor nodded at this as he thought of what he should say;

"I believe we are to tend to the refugees on that ship." The King finally said before looking at the other King as soon as an idea struck his mind, one that may need pleading "And so I once again ask for your help King T'Challa."

The Wakandan King tipped his head to the side and leaned back on his seat "And what may that be, King Thor?"

The thunder god looked over at his brother, Loki knew what was on his brother's mind the moment he looked, he sighed before nodding, they had no choice as of the moment. They would need to form a real alliance from now on if they want to restore Asgard.

"Food, water, clothes and healers for my people as of the moment." He replied "There are roughly 5,000 Asgardians aboard that ship, children included. We have nothing to provide them now so we seek your help, we would like to make an official alliance between Asgard and Wakanda."

Sif and Brunnhilde shared a look, they never had an alliance with the mortals since before time, it was new yet they both knew it was necessary. Thor is King and they needed to trust him in order for everything to work out. T'Challa raised his eyebrows as soon as he heard the other King finally speaking in his rightful title, addressing each other as Kings and talking as such.

"Since you said that this is to be an official alliance." King T'Challa started "What do we get in return?"

With this question Thor couldn't help but look at his brother, everyone followed the god's gaze and landed on the young prince. He mentally cursed as all the attention was directed at him. How could that oaf offer a proposal without thinking what to give in return? He sighed and let his mind process as quickly as it could. Everyone was waiting and it was pressuring him, offering them the help of Asgard in the future was not enough for what they were willing to give although it would seem like it. Unless it is not only Asgard.

The God of Chaos' eyes shone as soon as an idea hit him, he wasn't sure if it was the right time to reveal his plans but he had no choice, his brother appeared to ruin it once again. He sat regally as he plastered a blank face on, the one he usually uses whenever they were in front of royals and nobles.

"In exchange for your help, my brother the King will offer you the alliance of Asgard itself. The Aesir as your brother-in-arms. We will help you with whatever you need once we restore it to its golden glory, food, shelter, healers, even help in war if it is needed." The prince replied smartly as Thor smiled and seemed to approve of the offer his brother just made

T'Challa leaned on his seat and glanced at his sister who just nodded eagerly, Shuri wanted to help them and she knew they could, they had enough resources for 5,000 people although it was many, it was the least they could do to help, not to mention the advantage they have in the future.

"Your offer is surely tempting." The King replied, "But for the help of Asgard itself, I think the risk of us offering our remaining resources for our own people is quite high."

"Broth-" Before Shuri could interfere she was immediately cut off by the Asgardian prince's quick tongue

"That is why you will also get the help of Jotunheim." Everyone's eyes landed on the prince including his own brother whose smile started to turn upside down the moment he heard those words leave his brother's lips "As the Rightful King of Jotunheim, and the remaining royal, I offer you alliance, in exchange for your help."