➸ STRONGER

So this is how I envisioned Loki when he had short hair, I know it's not a great edit but I tried. It's a bit late but here it is anyway, enjoy guys! Also if you have something better or can create one then feel free to send and I'll post it up here with credits :) Thanks!

As soon as everything was settled, Thor excused himself from the presence of his brother to talk to the king of Wakanda about their plans on moving out, and thanking him for everything he has done, Loki shrugged it off while Thor thought it was better to leave Wanda with him in case something occurs once again, he also made sure she'd tell him this time.

"Have you been well?" The dark prince asked as he initiated a conversation, the sorceress just sat in front of him with a blank face on while staring at nowhere, he could say the place was filled with tension, mostly from her.

Wanda snapped as she shrugged "I'm not sure, I guess."

The youngest Odinson saw the worry and doubt in the woman's face, he wasn't sure why but it seemed like she was unsure of her answer like she wanted to say more but chose not to. He slowly sat upright with a low groan, Wanda noticed this and immediately ran to his aid which he hated, he didn't need help, but still he couldn't complain.

"Say something if you're going to move alright? Don't do that." Wanda said as if she was scolding him

Loki rolled his eyes as he was finally sitting with his head pressed against the bed frame, the sorceress arranged the covers for him as he simply watched, she was surely bothered.

"Tell me."

He blurted out that caused Wanda to look at him confusedly, she flashed a fake smile and chuckle as she looked down at her hand,

"What are yo-"

"You are not fine, something's wrong." Loki answered before she could finish her sentence, he leaned forward as she looked at him "Tell me."

She shook her head "What are you talking about? I'm seriously fine, just tired."

"Then rest."

"No I ca-"

"Or tell me."

The sorceress glared at the god before her as she felt cornered, he's good, she admitted to herself as she tilted her head to focus on him, he kept a blank face as he waited for her to talk.

He could simply read her mind but friends don't do that, do they? If he were to start trusting then they'd have to trust him first, reading minds without permission was certainly off the list now, yet he is a wordsmith, a silver tongue, talking is his arena, and he certainly wins.

"You shouldn't have told me not to tell Thor." The sorceress started off, she fiddled with her fingers before finally looking up, the prince saw the tears forming in her eyes and for a moment he asked if it was his fault "I was so helpless!"

Loki stared at her as the tears started to fall down "But you did tell him in the end, it's finished."

Wanda shook her head as she wiped away her tears "You don't understand Loki."

"I was torn! seeing you like that, it made me powerless!" She explained, her sincerity and emotions pouring out along with it "I wanted to stand by your word, I wanted you to trust me but how? The only one who could help was the person you told me not to tell it to, I can't lose another life ever again."

Loki started to understand her point, it must've been a difficult choice, he did tell her not to call Thor for help, who might be the only one who could. It struck him then, she blames herself for Vision's death and this was a close one, with her on the line again, she'd blame herself if he did die, or maybe she's doing so now.