➸ AVENGERS TOWER

"Rise and shine brother." 

The blinds were lifted up by Thor himself as the sun shone brightly on his little brother who was still sleeping on his stomach, despite the ray of the sun he stayed unbothered and kept his eyes closed which earned a sigh from the thunder god. He placed his hands on his waist and kicked the younger god's legs but only received a groan in response, the trickster must be really tired for him to be knocked out like this, he was always a light sleeper but not this time. 

Thor sighed and decided to give his brother a little more minute, Avengers Tower was just below the ship anyway so they can be dropped off whenever they'd like. He roamed the room and spotted his brother's clothes on the floor which he decided to place on the bed, he was going to miss him for sure and he feels guilty that he can't promise a date on when he'd return. The people of Asgard still sleeps which is an exact time Loki might like to go, he always kept to himself and Thor knew that he'd prefer it if he was to go discreetly. He had gone to Wanda and walked into her fixing her things, she knew agreed to his terms and agreed that it was best to have it stayed between the two of them until the time it needs to be revealed. 

"I would prefer it if you'll leave me, thank you very much." 

The god of mischief slurred that made Thor chuckle, he doesn't always witness this side of his brother, not since they were children. He always knew him as the elegant and composed one, other royals would look at him and think to themselves how eloquent he looked, a true stance of a prince, head held high with those green eyes that intimidates the hell out of you, his tall stature towering above others along with his lean body that all women seemed to love and men had grown to envy, that's his brother. Yet seeing him like this, so normal and peaceful, made him think that maybe everything is going to be alright, his brother needed this and he would give it as long as he can.

"Aye, but you have to be ready in at least 10 minutes or so," The god of thunder replied before picking up another part of his suit on the floor and tossing it on the bed "I shall wait outside." 

With that, he smiled and slid the door close to give his brother some privacy. He was instantly met by Wanda who just finished tying her shoes with her two bags beside her, she smiled at the king and gave a slight nod

"Bruce is already down there, couldn't wait to chat with his best pal." 

Thor nodded, of course, Bruce missed Tony, they both understood each other so well and they were best friends. Those two always talking about science and all those stuff, he couldn't understand a thing though he figured Loki would, he was never one for academics anyway.

"I get it he's knocked out?" The sorceress asked that made Thor chuckle

He nodded, "He is, he must have been tired." 

"I mean, with what happened last night." She remarked as it reminded the god of what exactly happened last night "He deserves it." 

Thor could only nod as his mind drifted to Sif, his friend for hundreds of years, it was only now that he was feeling the guilt of not having believed Loki all those years, of him choosing his friends above him causing him to be cast out, driving a wedge between the two of them as they grew apart. He could not believe that his friend had the courage to do that, to claim death over his brother in front of him, he should've believed Loki whenever he would run to him as a child telling him all about Sif's insults and lies, she made the entire kingdom believe that his little brother was a liesmith, that nothing came true nor good from his mouth when in reality he held the most honesty out of all of them, oh how naive and arrogant he was, but he'll change that, he's going to make it up to him, even if he has to end his friendship with the goddess of war.