Chapter 7| New information

( Seraphina's p.o.v.)
A few weeks went by and I was sitting in the garden behind Zalgo's mansion. I sat on the bench in the garden, looking at all the beautiful red and black roses. Lizzie, my new best friend and favorite maid walked up to me.
" My lady, Master Zalgo wishes to see you."
I nodded, got up, then went inside. When I got to mine and Zalgo's room, I walked in and shut the door behind me.
" Yeah?"
" Do you want to go see your parents?"
He was in his human form.
" I would like to see my parents, but you do realize that all my clothes here are either are royal looking or they are clearly night clothes."
" What's wrong with looking royal?"
I sighed.
" I-I'm not use to it. I'm use to baggy hoodies and Jeans."
He walked over to me and gave me a kiss. He pulled away with a smile.
" Listen to me, I know it'll take some time to get use to it all, but it'll be a lot easy over time."
I nodded.
" Okay."
" Besides, I'd rather you wear something royal looking, then a hoodie and jeans, because Slender has a brother at his home, that I don't want you to be around."
I nodded, then he left the room room for me to change. I looked my clothes then finally found something, then changed.

 I looked my clothes then finally found something, then changed

I brushed my hair and walked out of my room

I brushed my hair and walked out of my room. Zalgo was waiting for me and smiled. He snapped his fingers and a portal opened. We walked into the portal and it closed behind us. When the portal opened again, we walked out of the portal, and we were in the woods, in front of a mansion. The portal closed as Slender walked out of the mansion. My parents followed and when they saw me, they ran over to me and tackled me with a hug. They pulled away and looked at me.
" Oh my God." My mom said.
" You look so beautiful." Dad added.
Slender bowed his head.
" Seraphina, I must apologize for our last encounter."
Shaking my head, I gave him a smile.
" No, you're fine, and you don't need to bow to me."
He nodded.
" Please, come in."
We all went inside and sat down in the living room. A boy who looked like Link from legend of Zelda with black bleeding eyes walk in with a black and white clown.
" Slender, who is this?"
" This is Seraphina, the daughter of the fire goddess, Hestia."
I waved at them and they nodded.
" This is Ben and Laughing Jack."
I nodded.
" Nice to meet you two." I said standing up.
" Nice to meet you too."
We shook hands, then I felt someone bump into my leg. I looked down and saw a little girl with brown hair, green eyes, and a bloody forehead.
" Hi." I smiled.
" H-Hello. Sorry, I was trying to get my kitty."
On the couch was a black and red cat, I reached over a pet its head. It let out a pur and smiled.
" And what's your name?" I asked, turning back to the girl.
" Its Sally. What's your name?"
" Seraphina."
She pointed to my crown.
" That's pretty."
I took it off and put it on her head.
" You can keep it, I have more than enough."
She smiled and hugged me tight.
" Awww." Two new male voice said.
I turned my head and saw two men that looked like Slender. One wore a rainbow pocedoted suit, and the other wore a black trenchcoat and fadora.
Zalgo stepped closer to me. The one in the rainbows came over and hugged me.
" Weclome miss Seraphina." He smiled.
He sat me down and shook my hand.
" So nice to me you."
I smiled, even giggled.
" Thank you."
The other went to walk to me, but Zalgo stood in front of me. The two of them sneered at each other. Slender clear his throat and turned to me.
" I believe I have some information on your birth mother in my study."
I nodded, then Slender and I went upstairs to his study.
" So what is the information you found."
He gave me a book and I read it.
" Goddess of fire was last seen in the lava lands, close to the ash fall pit in the farthest part of the underworld. The only witness was her loyal servant, who she had left behind."
I gave a sad look at the book.
" Oh...."
I gave the book back to Slender and took a seat on a chair close by. Slender tapped my shoulder.
" Don't worry, it'll be okay, we'll find her."
I nodded and sighed. We went back downstairs and we were greeted by Zalgo being slammed to the wall by Offender.
" Brother! What do you think You're doing!?"
My blood began to boil.
" LET HIM GO RIGHT NOW!"
My hair caught its fire, and the symbols glowed brightly on my skin. I used my fire and made a whip of flames. I lashed it at him, making it wrapped around his arm, burning it. His screamed made me snap out of it. My flames went down and blood came from nose and mouth. I fell to the floor, throwing blood up. My parents, Zalgo, and Slender rushed to me. I vision got blurry and everything went black.

( Slenderman's p.o.v.)
I caught her when she fainted, and turned to my brother. His arm was burned badly, his blood even popped and hissed on his skin.
" What were you thinking?! Why were you and Zalgo fighting?"
I turned to Zalgo.
" Don't look at me! You brother needs to keep his perverted thoughts to himself, including with it involved MY GIRL!"
He quickly pulled Seraphina away from me, and glared at him.
" You deserve what you got from her!"
Picking her up, he opened a portal, and walk ed d through, closing the portal behind him.

( Zalgo's p.o.v.)
When we got back home to the underworld, I changed back into my demon form, walked to my bedroom and laid her down on the bed. Sighing, I sat next to her.

We are not going back to the mansion if Offender is there.