Chapter 13| Splendor's party

( Seraphina's p.o.v.)
As I studied my book, I sat in the library and Astelle walked in.
" I have your tea, my lady."
" Thank you, Astelle." I sighed.
" What's troubling you?"
" It's just......I've been looking for a while and I almost know next to nothing about my real mother."
Astelle nods.
" I understand my lady. I'm sorry I can't be of much help to you there."
" Its not your fault."
Zalgo walked in and smiled at me.
" Hello, darling."
" Hello, love."
Atelle excused herself and left the room. Zalgo was in his large demon form, easily towering over me. He picked me up in his large hand and smiled down at me.
" Still studying that book."
I nod and look up at him.
" Where were you this morning?"
" I had a meeting with the slender brothers."
" For what?"
" To decide on what to do with their brother, offender.......he didn't hurt you did he?"
I thought for a moment.
" Besides trying to force himself on me a few times, no."
A slight growl fell from his lips.
" Miserable bastard."
I close the book after marking my page and look at him.
" So, what did you all decide to do?"
He took a seat on the bed, me still sitting in the palm of his hand.
" Well, taking the lover of an operator is considered treason, among other things, so its worthy of death. However, I took some pity because of Splendor. Either he will die, or lose his power as an operator. He will lose his powers and status, but he'll live."
" I see....so is the choice left up to him?"
" He doesn't have must to choice from but yes."
I jump out his hand and onto his lap. I cuddle up to him and smile softly.
" I missed you so much."
A chuckle came from him and his seven mouths smiled at me.
" And I missed you."

(Slender's p.o.v.)
I walked back into the house and offender was on the couch, arms crossed and a snarle on his face.
" So, what was decided?"
" Zalgo, because of Splendor, took pity on you and said you can either receive the punishment of death or you can lose your title as an operator."
He sat up straight.
" What!?"
" Those are your choices. I hope you don't be stupid when you make your decision."
Seraphina's parents walked over.
" Is she okay, slender?"
" Yes and her power has grown. I'll be more than happy to take you there to see her when everyone and everything has calmed down."
They nod and sigh. "Thank you, slender."
" Of course."
Jeff walks over. " So, she's back?"
" Yes, and her power has grown. She's becoming more fearsome than her mother ever thought about being."
I walk to my office and sigh. I started the hunt to find her mother again.

(Seraphina's p.o.v.)
Zalgo and I were in the guardian, walking among the flowers. My little dragon was growing bigger and bigger with each passing day.
" Splendor's party will be soon."
" Party?"
" He always has one around this time of the year. He always invites everyone."
I smile. " That would be nice for us to go to."
" I usually don't go, but if you wish, we'll go together."
I nod and he smiles. We continue our walk and smile at each other. After a few months, we got the invitation to the party. As promised, we both go ready to go. I got dressed and meant Zalgo outside our bedroom door.

 I got dressed and meant Zalgo outside our bedroom door

He turned to me and blushes darkly

" Beautiful as ever, my love."
I smiled at him and took his arm in mine.
" Lets go."
He made the portal open and we walked through, appearing in front of the splendor manor.
" Hello!" Splendor said, running to us.
" Hi, Splendor!"
" Seraphina, my dear, I'm so happy to see you!"
He pulled me inti a tight again.
" You're parents are waiting for you inside."
I smiled and raced inside to see them.

(Zalgo's p.o.v.)
" So, what did he decide?"
" He decided to loose his title."
Splendor's happy vlice lost his cheer.
" I thank you greatly for not killing him. He isn't here at the party either."
I nodded as we headed up the stairs.
" Have you and slender found anything on her mom yet?"
" I did find d something. She had special tracking stones that her guards had, to keep in touch with her in her battles."
" Ah, I remember those. Her ruby jewels. It'll be hard to find one of those now."
Splendor nodded.
" I believe if we can find one, Seraphina could learn to control it and it would teach do her mother."
" But where to find one is the thing."
There was silencenfir a brief moment as we stopped at the door.
" Could she make her own?"
" I dont know if she is that skilled yet in her powers. Should could try but it would be questionable at this point."
We both walked in and I saw her happily with her parents.
" Its nice to see you smile like you mean it, zalgo." Splendor smiled, a bit happier.
I nodded.
" with her, im the happiest I've ever been."
He smiled and nodded.
" Ill tell Slender about this how jewel thing and see if we can get hef to create one later. For now, enjoy the party."
I nodded and headed over to them. Her parents greeted me with a smile.
" Hello again, Zalgo." Her father smiles.
We all talked for a while until I spotted slender and Splendor whisper yelling at someone. I walked over and there stood Offender. I growled and changed into my real form.
" You got alot of nerves showing up here!"
Offender growled at me.
" Well well, if it isn't the demon!"
" Leave! You have no business here!"
He glares at me.
" Its MY brother's party!"
Seraphina pulls me away from him.
" Zalgo, its not worth it."
She pulls me back to her parents and tries to calm me down. I pick her up in my hand and hugs my neck.
" Its okay."
I growl, keeping my eyes on Offender. He sneered at me as we kept our distance. Seraphina laid in my palm and smiled up at me as i carried her around. I smiled down at her and tried to having a good evening. After the party, slender and Splendor walks over to us.
" How are you both?" Slender asked.
" Well. And you?"
" I've...been better. Keeping Offender away and making him remember his new place since he isn't an operator anymore  is difficult."
We nodded.
" Splendor told us about the jewel idea. Do you think she can do it?"
" Maybe, but it make take a while."
Seraphina looked up at me.
" Whats going on?"
" You're mother made special jewel that acted like trackers. She gave them to her guards to track allies and emeies alike. Splendor and Slender believe if you can make a jewel that's strong enough, you can track her down."
Her eyes widen and turn to the slender brothers.
" Really? You think I can do it?"
" with practice and time, yes. Thats the idea."
She looked up at me with a big smile.
" Why dont you two spend the night? Your parents have missed you."
She nods and we leave for Slender's mansion. Upon getting there, I looked down and saw Seraphina asleep in my hand. I smiled and headed for our room for the night when slender grabbed my arm.
" If you need me, call."
I nodded and headed for our room.

(Slender's p.o.v.)
I sighed as i heard the door to their room shut.
" I know you're there, brother."
Offender walked out with a growl.
" So nice for you and Splendor to not invite me to the party."
" We knew you would cause a scene-!"
" Cause a scene?! That girl should be mine! And you let that demon-!"
" She does not belong to you! With other women, you either get them and leave them, or if the refuse you, you kill them. Now you're mad that this one has refused you and you can't touch her."
Offender shook with rage and hate.
" Now brother, please leave."
" Whatever."
He leaves, slamming the door. I sigh and sit down on the couch.

This can't get worse.