Chapter Thirty-Four : Beginnings

The hiss of the waves below and the caress of the night wind pulled her back from her reverie...

The moonlight touched upon the house of glass and mirror, glinting off the reflective surfaces. Standing on the upper balcony, facing the waves crashing down on the beach stood a woman. Pale platinum blonde hair swung freely about her delicate face as her blue eyes burned into the night. Her lips rose in a terrible smile. Today she would find him. Today she would seek retribution.....today she would have her revenge....

She remembered it all so keenly.   Remembered the first time she saw him, striding confidently into the lowly diner.   She recalled when he'd first brought her here, to this place overlooking paradise.  What a young and ignorant fool she'd been then!     What had transpired, how he'd bound her to him, for all eternity.  Or, at least, he'd said he had.   

Her memories of that last night with him were as clear as her manicured hand on the railing before her.   How she managed to thwart him....how he'd fled...

The time, it had passed from days, into months, months into years but the one thing Brianna had never forgotten was the Vampire who had taken her life, made her the monster she was, made her the savage seeking pleasure in the flow of blood into her body.   Her lips parted and she breathed his name into the wind....."Gareth"........

In a dark and hidden place, far away from the salt air of the sea the siren call came through the air, carried thousands of miles by a connection, a single thread tying her to him...

His black eyes snapped open, from a long, deep sleep.    In the darkness sharp teeth glinted as he smiled..........At last, at last his little one was finally ready....

 The End.............

Author's Note:   I hope you have enjoyed Bound as much as I have writing it.   I had planned on this transition to the second tome well over a year ago, but as you know, life's plans change our plans.   I encourage you to continue to share and vote on Bound, and follow the store of Gareth and Brianna as we meet them again, in Twisted........