Chapter 2 The WerePanther I call Mine

Chapter 2

The next morning I woke up in Jake's arms. It was pure bliss. His breathing was deep which let me know that he was still asleep. I looked down at his sleeping face, strattling his hips. Feeling daring, I kissed him awake. He kissed me back and mumbled in his sleep. Slowly he became aware that he wasn't dreaming and that I was actually kissing him. Grabbing my shoulders with no warning, he flipped us so that he was on top of me, kissing me. I rubbed my hands down his back and he groaned. I pulled away slightly. "We've better get up." He groaned in dissapointment. I grinned and wiggled my way out from out from beneath him. I quickly ran out of the room, him cloce behind me, chasing me. He caught me just as I rounded the couch to the kitchen. I yelped as he grabbed me under my legs, bridal style and dropping me on the couch and quickly covering his body with mine.

"No fair!!" I complained, not very convincingly.

"Lifes not fair." He said grinning. He gave me a quick kiss then let me up. I walked to the kitchen where I then made a huge brunch for the both of us. And it was pretty good if I do say so myself.

"Delicious. That was the best breakfest I've had in years. Where did you learn to cook?"

"My mom taught me before she died." I saddened. "She was killed when the town came and called us devil spawn. They came to my house and shot both of my parents then let our house on fire. I was out in the forest, with one of the panthers. I came back just in time to see them shot. I ran away and when I turned 16, I went back there and killed them all. The entire village. Everyone who had been in that mob."