Chapter 11 Final Chapter to The WerePanther I Call Mine

Chapter 11 (final chapter)

Avalon's POV

I looked at my children as they slept. They refused to be seperated. They are both 7 going on 8 and still were inseperable. They would be forever close. I knew they would always look out for each other if anything happened to me or Jake. Jake and I had decided to hold off on having any more children for a while. Its been 7 years and I might have another suprise for Jake. I might be pregnent again. Somehow I knew it would be a little boy that looks exactly like Jake, I didn't know how but I did. Jake and I are happily married and have been for 6 and a half years. We got married as soon as Jacob and Madison were discharged from the hospital. Jake had said that he wanted to make sure that I never left again. I had still laughed at that. Jake and I still faught constantly but we always made up afterwards and he told me every day how much he loved me.

Looking back, I realized how lucky I have had it. I had a loving husband, two beautiful children and a child on the way. All of a sudden two strong arms encircled my waist. I looked up at Jake, kissed him, and looked at our children. "Arn't they beautiful?" I asked looking at them with love bursting from my chest.

"They take after their mother." Jake said resting his head on mine. I snuggled closer.

"Jacob's so much like you already. He definitely takes after you. He's going to be a heartbreaker when he's older." I sighed.

"And Madison is going to be breaking a lot of hearts herself like her mother." I laughed silently. Together Jake and I walked toward out bedroom. We were lucky. Not many couples had this kind of closeness. I was fortunite to have Jake and My children. Both of them have shifted already and are huge. They're a cross between a Liger and a panther. Jacob is Black with Golden stripes and Madison is White with golden stripes. My little angels.

I looked up Jake. "I hope you're ready to expand our family because I'm going to be expanding soon." I said while putting Jake's hand on my stomach. The baby then chose to kick. Jake looked up at me with shock and love.

"We're pregnent?" He asked sounding a little dazed.

"Well, I'm pregnent but yes, we're having a baby. He's expected to come sometime in March." Jake hugged me and swung me around. No need to ask if he was happy. Before we went to sleep I remembered when I had met Jake and smiled. Fate works in mysterious ways. Then I fell into a blissful sleep.

The End