The WerePanther I Call Mine Chapter 5

Chapter 6

So this is what death felt like. Although I had never thought dying would hurt so much. It felt like there was fire running throughout my body. I felt a huge electric shock then my body lifted up in agony. I tried to cry out in pain but couldn't even manage to do that. I heard snipets of conversation. "Losing her." "Not going to make it" "Lost too much blood" "Wounds too great" Hmnmm, I thought to myself. Who were they talking about? What was going on? I was so confused. And in agony. Then the pain left and I heard the sound of a long siren. Then I seen a light and heard as if from a distance a roar of so much pain that it hurt just to hear it. And I recognized it. I looked in the light to see my father. I walked up to him and ran into his arms. He looked down at me.

"I've missed you father." I said crying and hugging him.

"I've missed you too honey, but this will have to wait. It's not time yet. You'll see us soon enough. Now, go back to him. He needs you." I nodded through my tears. He was crying too. I stepped back and went into the darkeness. Into pain. Then I heard as if a miracle, the sound of the heart thing start up again. Slow but surely. I came to in a gasp of agony. I cried out. I heard scramling and felt a prickle of pain in my arm then finally the pain receeded.