Perfection

In a small neighborhood is living a small group of people who go out together. There is a lovely couple between them. Dina was in the company only because of her boyfriend Stefan. They were together for months now, but after she was away for weeks something happened.
She didn't knew that he secretly had an affair with one of her friends - Alis. One day he decides to ignore Dina and after they talked about it he brake up with her. That was the time then her world turned upside down. She stopped going out with that company. She started drinking every week smoking and she cried every night. After time passed she was trying to forget him and started liking Mike, but he was with her just to use her then he is horny.  Then she realized that, she broke up with him. After more time she meets a guy he is broken as much as her. Even more. Dina sees herself in his eyes. Brian was a guy who had serious relationship with his ex for 2 years, but it wasn't going good between them and then broke up. Dina and Brian start to like each other and soon they become a couple. But for short time things start to dramatize again. Brian starts to talk about other girl too often. That is then Dina starts to think that guy is gonna cut it too. They start to hate each other but after time they became friends. Dina ends up with three ex boyfriends who are her friends.