Next To Me

Dina's view

In the morning I felt his body moving, trying to wake up. At first I just opened my eyes and saw his face.

I got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast

I got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. He's a better cooker then me, but since he's still sleeping...
After 15 minutes I hear footsteps behind me. I turned around meeting Deiman's chest. He slowly pushes me next to the kitchen counter and starts kissing me passioned. His gentle touch makes me go crazy sometimes.

At that time I see his sister at the corner of the room coming in

At that time I see his sister at the corner of the room coming in. I momentaly push him away. He turned around and both of us are looking at Ely.

Ely: - Did I interrupted you? I'm sorry.
Me: - No its Okey.
Ely: - Okey I have to meet up with Stefan so I'm just gonna grab a snack and I'll leave.
Me: - Why are you meeting with Stefan so early?
Ely: - Can't I? He's one of my best friends I need to talk with him.
Me: - Sure.

Ely leaves and Deiman
looks at me confused.

Deiman: - Why you asked her about Stefan?
Me: - Your little sister has an easy heart. She falls in love to easily.
Deiman: - It happens all the time why are you worried about it. Do you still love Stefan?
Me: - No! I've turned of my feelings for him the moment I chose you.
Deiman: - Oh so I was plan B.
Me: - I didn't say that.
Deiman: - But it's true. The moment he rejected you, you came to me.
Me: - Can't you understand. The memories I had with him will never come back, but I wanna make new one with you. The fact I still loved him never meant that i will get back with him.
Deiman: - Call me then you're ready to love someone else.

Deiman walks out of the room. Was it too soon.

Deiman's view.

Why didn't I gave up on her then she told me she still loves him? It was a mistake. I can't trust her. She will always love him. That's it.

I came back in the kitchen expecting to see Dina, but she wasn't there. She left her food untouched. Then I noticed the bedroom door is opened. I got in. She was in the floor crying. Then she saw me, she wiped her tears.

Deiman: - Come on. Why are you crying. It's not like I left you at our beginning.
Me: - If we're having fights from now, imagine what is it going to be in the future. I've lost enough people. I don't wanna lose you because I know your feelings are real.
Deiman: - You won't lose me so easy you know? Get up and stop crying. Are that sensitive?
Me: - I've always been.

As I know her life wasn't so easy the last months. If her heart is so sensitive I have to be careful with her, she won't manage with more pain.
Both of us got ready to go out. It's Sunday, we should have a small walk.