New

Even after having affairs with other guys, Dina can't forget one - Stefan. He fastly gave up on her. But soon she came back to his company where comes the other problem. Staying all most month in that company, two guys start to like her. But her heart is for Stefan. No matter what, she was ready to die for this person. He protects her then she needs it, but is never gonna love her again. He made her grow up. She found happiness and sadness with him in a whole new level. While the two guys were trying to win her heart one of them was her best boy friend - Dean, the was losing hope for her - Deiman, who have tried to help her with Stefan after their brake up. Dean told her how he felt.

Dean: - I had to tell you that.
Dina: - Look I know right now you feel like that but after just two days you won't even care if I'm around. I don't want to ruin our friendship.
Dean: - OK. It's fine.

It wasn't fine. Dean have just gone through a brake up like Dina and her rejection made him feel down for himself. She was seeing that, but she could do anything about him.

After that Deiman had his chance to win her and started going out only with her. Dina like Deiman's company and soon they got really close. But she told him that she still loves Stefan. For Deiman it was losing time on old feelings, but he couldn't tell her that.
After time Dina realizes that Deiman is a worthy try for relationship, but she didn't felt any feelings for him. She turned off her feelings for some time.

Dina stopped smoking and drinking after she had told Deiman how she feels and alcohol and nicotine were a way for her anymore

Dina stopped smoking and drinking after she had told Deiman how she feels and alcohol and nicotine were a way for her anymore. But she noticed that he and his sister Ely were smokers. She thought they were thought some trouble too. All the dramas only made her weaker. But they were strong.