By Myself

Last days were quite. The neighborhood was feeling dead. I was talking with Ely truth the phone. She said her brother is going to be out of town. Why didn't he talked with me about it. Then he wasn't here around the people here I was in danger. Everybody have herd that my boyfriend isn't around and that gave the drugdealers reason to have fun with me.
As I was walking back home I heard two people behind me. I started walking fast, but they grabbed my hand and turned me around.

A: - Listen now carefully. I get that and surch for a tall guy with hat. Give him the material and get back here with all the money he gave you.
Dina: - But I...
B: - We know where you live. We know all your friends and your family. Your boyfriend isn't around now and you should listen.
Dina: - Okey. I'm going.

I was really scared but I found the person and got the money. Everything was going well and I got back to the guys.

Dina: - Here you go. Now can I leave?
A: - I heard your boyfriend is out of town with sexy girls. Who knows how hard is he fucking with them.
Dina: - Stop it.

I just walked away. I started crying from what I heard. I knew it was all lies but from the thought of it I breaked. I just got back home and acted like nothing happened.

The other day I was really disappointed that Deiman didn't even texted me. He called me yesterday for 30mins but it wasn't enough. I felt like he didn't care. Everything was so wrong and so empty. I started to think about brake up.

The next day. I was out with Val and Ely in the local park. We were drinking beer. They both were smoking. I wanted to pull from their cigarette. And I did. I told them everything about Deiman, how I feel and what are people talking. Then I saw in Ely's face something.

Ely: - Im going to tell you something but don't tell Deiman I told you.
Dina: - You know I won't.
Ely: - He kind of likes one of the girls he's with on that travel. Her name is Stela.

I looked at her in Facebook.

Dina: - She is cooler then me. That's it. If he's going to act like that he better tell me.

The next days I was angry. At the last day he told me that we needed to talk.
I was sure he was going to do it. To end things. That was the moment of truth. I was going to be all by myself soon.