chapter 2

(So you might be wondering what did Elizabeth ment when she said that Hoseok has brown hair didn't he have black hair?

....let me explain.

In this world if you are the oldest from a royal family you're hair can turn brown.

The reason for this is for protection only bettas have brown hair and they live in between the two kingdoms witch are light and demon.

Elizabeth and her younger brother dont know about hoseok having black hair the only one that knows is his father but he would never tell.

Also its pretty strange because only alphas from the royal family in the demon kingdom had black hair and the omegas will have purple hair.

Any other citizen would have another dark hair color.)

Hoseok
If only you new

(He said as he rolled his eyes)

I was about to walk back to my desk when i looked out the window and saw a ...

bunny ?

It was not jumping around it was crawling.....

I head over to the garden

O my

O my ... you poor thing

(Hoseok slowly picked the bunny looking thing up

The poor thing was scared and was trying to get away)

Dont worry i won't hurt you

(He looked at the little thing and brought it close to his face and giving it a little hug.
After a bit the creature calmed down and hoseok took this opportunity to see what was wrong with the poor thing. He noticed that he had thorns from the roses and a few scratches here and there. He took the creature and went towards the water fountain he sat there and placed the creature on his legs.

Hoseok always had a small box with bandages and alchohol. Once he was finished with the bunny he couldn't help but get mesmerized buy his red eyes )

Well aren't you just adorable

( he said with his heart shaped smile petting the creature's head)

....you know my life hasn't been easy eather.....

(The creature looked at him paying attention to what this human was saying)

Hahah .....my sister is a bit .... careless ....im not trying to harm her in any way but those men that come only do it for the money and power they don't love her.

...I've talked to her in many occasions but .....she.....

All she thinks is that im jealous.It's not just that my little brother jimin.

If i allow her to merry then the person i chose gets to pick the husband for jimin...

I .....i cant allow that to happen.....all the alfas try to convince me buy using there pheromones to intimidate me

...it dosent effect me but.... it dose to my siblings....i have hope that one day they will find someone that doesn't want them for luxury purposes...mybe one day

.....and i don't care what people say about me its all for my siblings

(Hoseok began to smile and played with the creature a bit until)