thirty. heaven help the fool

WARNING: y'all are gone HATE this...

a lil extra info:

i was honestly so nervous when i first wrote and posted it because i was afraid readers would turn away before giving it a chance but everyone who stayed ended up loving it so i truly appreciate all those taking this journey. the end is worth it!!!

if you'd like further proof, go read the comments on the last three chapters <3

anyways back to your scheduled programming

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕

╚═══════════════╝

H E R

Positive.

And I sat on the floor of Maggie and Glenn's old bathroom. Feeling engulfed, buried, in fear.

Suddenly I was banging the back of my head against the wall. "Stupid, stupid, stupid." I muttered between each collision, my breath reaching that of hyperventilation. "God damn it!" The words came out in a near screech.

Everything was falling apart. I wasn't even making an effort to keep it together anymore. This was shit, I was shit, everything was absolute shit. And it was all my fault. It was always all my fault.

It was a total disgrace. An abomination. A product of absolute immaturity and carelessness.

My life was over. Destroyed. The thought of ending everything in that moment looked welcoming once more, as this was going to kill me anyways.

And what about Carl?

Oh, God. Carl.

Suddenly, I was running barefoot out of the house and down the sidewalk. All the incriminating evidence stuffed in my sleeve.