3 - ALRIGHT

Leaning onto the wall as I stare at Hershel, I still couldn't believe it. He's there—lying on that damn mattress while his mutilated leg is covered with a lot of towels. My mom had managed to stop the bleeding—thankfully—but I still can't help but feel so shaken up.

Bad gets to worse as I found out that there are five survivors—prisoners, actually, inside this cellblock. From what I've heard, one guy sounded like a complete jerk.

But seeing Beth and Maggie's state makes my heart ache, I'm not used to seeing them like this. Especially Beth, she's always been this ball of sunshine.

Carl appears at the doorway and he nods his head, motioning for me to follow him outside. I stood up straight before following him out. He leads us inside our cell.

Wait hold the hell up... our?

There shouldn't be a big deal about that but it's a bit weird calling it our instead of Carl and I's. Whatever.

"I'm going to look for the infirmary." He says and I suddenly begin to worry but try to keep my chill.

"Do they know?" I asked. He shakes his head and I sighed. "You do know you're gonna get in trouble for this."

"So? If it saves Hershel's life, then I'm willing to get in trouble."

He grabs his gun with a silencer from his bag and grabs an empty duffel bag, before facing me again. "Cover for me, yeah?"

I shake my head. "No, I'm going with you."

"Are you sure?" I nod immediately and climbed the top bunk, grabbing my bag and taking out my dagger and a flashlight.

"Alright, let's go." Carl says before we sneak out of our cell, then went out from the back gate.

No one seemed to notice that we're gone. I flicked the flashlight on and so did Carl, I have my dagger in my other hand. I wished I had my gun with me, I missed the feeling of firing that gun.

Ever since we found Sophia... dead, she took my gun away from me and started being so overprotective and paranoid. I understand why, I really do, but she has to understand that I'm not a kid anymore. I can take care of myself, I know it and everyone else knows that too.

"Do you even know where we're going?" I whispered to Carl.

"Honestly, no." I let out a sarcastic chuckle.

After a few turns to the right and left and straight ahead, we finally found the infirmary. Faster than I expected, actually. I opened the door to the infirmary and inside were two walkers.

Carl took one out using his gun and I took the other one out by kicking its knee, before driving my dagger into its skull. Carl closes the door behind us and throws the duffel bag in the middle of the room.

"There," I point to the bandages.

While Carl gets the bandages, I saw some painkillers and put them in the bag as well. As I search through the room, I found a box of tampons. Now don't ask me why there's tampons here, but I'm glad there is. Although the box isn't really full, there are only about three tampons here. I took a glance at Carl, making sure he's not looking, before grabbing the tampons and stuffed it inside my pockets.

I walked towards he bag and lifted it up, and carried it. Carl turned around and stuffed in the last bandages he found and zipped the bag shut.

"All good?" I asked and he nods.

He opens the door and we head back. Thankfully we didn't got lost and got back in a few minutes. Carl unlocked the gate. Although after I closed the gate and locked it, Glenn heard it and looked at us.