On the boat

Alex starts to wake up from his tranquilizer.

Alex: Agh oh my head(bumps his head) oh ow. Wait, what? I'm in a box! Oh no, no, no, not the box no they can't transfer me not me. Oh I can't breathe I can't breathe darkness creeping in, can't breathe, can't breathe. Walls closing in around me. Oh so alone, so alone, oh.

Marty: Alex! Alex are you there?

Alex: Marty!

Marty: yeah talk to me buddy.

Alex: oh Marty you're here!

Marty: what's going on are you OK?

Alex: This doesn't look good Marty.

Gloria: Alex? Marty? Is that you?

Alex: Gloria you're here too.

Marty: I am loving the sound of your voice.

Gloria: what is going on?

Alex: We're all in crates.

Gloria: Oh no.

Melman: Oh sleeping just knocks me out.

Alex: Melman!

Marty: Is that Melman?

Gloria: Are you ok?

Melman: Oh yeah I'm fine. I often does out when I'm getting a MRI.

Alex: Melman you're not getting a MRI!

Melman: CAT scan?

Alex: No no CAT scan it's a transfer it's a zoo transfer!

Melman: Zoo transfer! Oh no I can't be transfer I have a appointment with doctor Berber at 5:00 there are perstriction's that have to be filled out no zoo can afford my metal health and I am not going HMO!

Lexis: Melman is that you?

Marty: Lexis you here as well!

Gloria: Are you ok as well?

Lexis: Ya I'm fine I just learned we are being transferred so we all need to calm down.

Marty: Lexis is right Melman we need to take it easy we are going to okcsa.

Alex: No Marty we're not going to be okcsa now because of you were ruined!

Marty: Because of me I fail to see how this is my fault.

Gloria: You're kidding right Marty?

Alex: You! you kicked of the people you bit the hand Marty, you bit the hand I don't know who I am, I don't know who I am, I gotta find myself in the wild oh please!

Marty: Hey! I did not ask you to come after us did I?

Melman: he does have a point.

Alex: What?!

Melman: I did say we should stay at the zoo but you guys-

Alex: Melman just shut it you're the one who suggested this idea in the first place!

Gloria: Alex leave Melman out of this please.

Melman: Thank you Gloria. Besides Alex it's not my fault that we were transferred!

Gloria: Melman shut it. Does anyone feel nauseous?

Melman: I feel nauseous.

Alex: Melman you always feel nauseous.

Lexis: No I feel nauseous too.

We see the penguins in there box trying too see where their going.

Skipper: progress report.

Kowalski: it's a older code Skipper I can't make it out.

Skipper: You hired mammal!

Mason: Hmmm?

Skipper: Can you read?

Mason: No Phil can read though. Phil!

Phil comes out. Kowalski points at the sign.

Phil:(uses sign language).

Mason: hmm. Ship to Kenya wildlife preserve Africa!

Skipper: Africa that ain't going to fly. Rico!

Rico:(spits out a paper clip and unlocks the box).

The penguins knock out a person and get to the captains spot and knock him out as well. Back with our main gang who are fighting.

Alex: I was the star in the greatest city on earth. A king loved by my people and you ruined everything!(smashes into Marty's box).

Marty: Loved? If the people loved you it's only because they didn't know the real you!(smashes into Alex's box).

Gloria: don't make me get up there or I'm can I get the woopon on you!

Alex: I thought I knew the real you! Marty you're Black with White stripes they cancel each other out.(they continue to smash each other's boxes).

Melman: Stop it, stop it!

Lexis: Everybody needs to calm down!

Marty's box falls down. Back with the penguins.

Skipper: Status.

Private: It's no use Skipper. I don't know the code!

Skipper: Don't give me excuses give me results!(smacks private a few times). Navigation.

Kowalski looks at the map and doesn't know where there going.

Skipper: all right let me think.(the tied up captain is making noise) and shut him up.

Rico:(smacks the captain).

Private:(he gets control of the boat) I did it!

Skipper: let's get this big bird turned around!

Kowalski turns the boat and everything is going to the side even the main characters boxes.

Alex: Ow!

Gloria: Offf.

Melman: ahh.

Lexis: Whoa!

Alex looks out from his box and sees that Gloria's box is going to smash into his box and it does and they all fall in the Ocean.

Alex Marty Gloria Melman lexis: Ahhhh!!!!

Alex: Whoa! Guy's! Melman, Gloria, lexis, Marty!

Marty: Alex!

Alex: Marty?!

Marty: Alex!!

Alex: No wait come back Marty! Don't go.

Alex goes on into the ocean for a while but eventually falls asleep then starts to hit dry land.

Alex: Ah, eww, ah.

Alex gets out of his box and does some flips on the way out and then spits out sand.

Alex: ewww bleh.(looks up and see's a jungle). Ahhh oh whoa. Marty? Melman? Lexis? Gloria? Marty! Melman! Lexis! Gloria! Marty!(steps in a little of water) ahh offf Melman! lexis! Gloria! (Steps in more water).oh, ah, ah, hay anyone hello!!

(So that is it for chapter 5 and once again I'm sorry of the main characters lines are wrong they are hard to hear and some of them make me cringe LOL😆 anyway I hope you like my story).