What a wonderful World

We see Alex and Lexis going through the jungle then Alex gets his claws stuck on some leafs then gets them stuck on a tree then falls down on some rocks.

Alex: Ow, Ow.

Then he lands on some flowers.

Alex: Ahh, ahh.

Then he lands on cactuses.

Alex: Ow! Ow! Ow!

Then he lands on the cliff with a cactus on his back and see lexis unharmed.

Lexis: You ok bro?

Alex: How did you get down here so fast?

Lexis: I found another way. You have a cactus on your back just letting you know.

Alex looks behinds him then falls down the cliff and into the water.

Alex: Ahhh!!!!

Lexis: Alex! (jumps in).

They both go down the stream then down the waterfall.

Alex: Whoa!!!!!!

Lexis: Whoa!!!!!!

They get to the fossa mountain then walk there way there the fossa looking confused. We cut to Marty, Melman, and Gloria who are see the wild can actually be dangerous. Then they see a humming bird that got eaten by a plant.

Marty: (gasp).

They get on there way then the plant burps.

Melman: Ahhh!!

We cut back to Alex and Lexis who are making there own place since they have keep themselves away from there friends because of how dangerous they've become.

Lexis: I can stay in you hut with you if you want bro.

Alex: No I don't want to hurt you.

Lexis: Ok if you say so bro.

We cut back to Marty, Gloria, And Melman who are still walking seeing a mouse ( I don't know what it is LOL 😂) and see it getting wrapped by a snake.

Mouse: Ahhh!!

Everyone is sad about it but see that he's ok.

Mouse: (Sighs out of relief).

Then he get grabbed by a bird. The gain are sad again then see a baby duck then Marty picks it up and take it to a pond they are happy. But the  crocodile eats it and they are all sad again. We cut back to Alex and Lexis who have finished there place which looks like there pen at the zoo and they look sad.

Alex: Why did you stay with me I'm a monster aren't you scared of me?

Lexis: Why should I be scared of my own brother and I'm the scariest monster then you.

Alex: Why did you say not again when we bit Marty?

Lexis: Well I.....(sighs) this isn't the first time I went crazy hungry.

Alex: What?

Lexis: When I was a cub me and the penguins were on a mission to beat a foe crab  but we got captured for a few days.

Alex: You go on missions with the penguins? No wonder you are gone for a few days I'm sorry I've never gotten concerned for you.

Lexis: It's ok I don't mind. Oh and the zoo never get concerned because they think I've simply go to other zoos for tour. Anyways I've been trapped for a few days and they only Fed me broccoli.

Alex: Thats terrible!

Lexis: Then I lost control and bit a crab that got us out the penguins were proud of me and I was young to think much of it. But a few years later I forgot about the incident but we went for another mission to fight a lobster foe then got captured again and I think you know the rest.

Alex: Ya you don't have to explain more.

Lexis: After that I said to the penguins that I don't want it to happen anymore so they promised me that they will always have food for me and to never tell you guys because I was scared that you will fear me and never be my friends again.

Alex: Well at least I have someone to understand what I feel right now.

Lexis: Me too.

We cut back to Marty, Melman, and Gloria who made it back to the beautiful area that king Julian showed them.

Marty: What have I done! This is a nightmare and it's all my fault thanks to me we've lost Alex and Lexis.

Melman: Well what do we do?

Gloria: Were going to find them and help them that's what we're going to do!

Melman: What!

Gloria: we are New Yorker's we are brave.

Marty: Yeah!

Gloria: And we don't end up like a bunch of Melman's.

Melman: no we're not.

The boat makes a horn sound.

Melman: Gloria really?!

Gloria: That wasn't me that was the boat. The boat!!!!

They all run back to the beach and signal the boat.

Marty, Gloria, Melman: Hay come here we are here!!!!!! ( they all get on Melman then fall down).

Gloria: Look it's coming, back it's coming, back!!!!!!

Melman: Yes!!!!

Marty: You guy get the boat I'll be right back.

Gloria: Hang on there you can't go out there by yourself.

Marty: Come on I know Alex and Lexis is more nice then you guys know.

Melman: The people are coming.

Gloria: Melman's right the people will know what to do now come on we have get to that boat.

The boat gets there and gets very close and then honks it's horn the a anchor comes down then the penguins get down.

Skipper: Now this is more like it.

Gloria: You. Ug where are the people?!!

Skipper: We've killed them and ate their livers.

Gloria has a shock face.

Skipper: Got ya didn't I just kidding doll the people are fine there on a slow life boat to China. Hay I know you where's that psychotic lion and our monochromatic friend?

Private: And lexis she has to be hungry there's no meat anywhere and she can't swim for fish!

Melman: Marty where is he, he was right here.

Gloria: No he went back for Alex and Lexis he's gonna get himself killed!

Skipper: Well boys our monochromatic friend and Lexis are in danger looks like we have a job to do here's the plan.(private gets a writing book out and starts writing). Kowalski we need a way there it's going to be ugly. Rico we need some equipment it's going to hard private may not survive.(Private breaks the crayon and looks shocked)

(That is it for chapter 11 and once again I'm sorry if the main characters lines are wrong some of them are hard to here and some of them make me cringe LOL 😂 and thank you guy for getting this story 1k views I've never thought this story would get so many🥳🎉. anyways thank you for checking out my story)