At Madagascar

It's day time and Alex is still trying too find his friends and sister.

Alex: Marty, Melman, lexis, Gloria, Marty, Melman, Gilman, ace kitten oww.

Melman: Whoa get me out of this thing somebody hello. Get me out of this thing right now! Hello Somebody?

Alex: Melman!

Melman: Alex is that you?

Alex: Melman I gotcha. Hold on I got ya.

Box falls on Alex then Alex digs his way out.

Alex: Melman.

Melman: Ow.

Alex: I got you buddy.

Melman: ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.

Alex: wait a sec Melman wait right there.(gets a tree stump). A ha.

Melman: Alex what are you doing?

Alex:I'm getting you out of the box Relax.

Melman: Alex? Huh?

Alex: giraffe quarter pocket.

Melman: wait Alex no no it's Gloria, it's Gloria!

Gloria's box Arrives.

Melman: Oh it is Gloria.

Alex: Gloria!

Alex knocks on the box and Gloria kicks the box open and Alex smashes into Melman's box.

Alex: Gloria!

Gloria: All right boys fun's over.

Alex: Gloria!

Gloria: Alex!

Marty and Lexis: Whoa!

Gloria: Marty! lexis!

Alex: Marty! lexis!

Marty: oh yay that's right no no no you're left you're left wo oh right here was good. You know I really don't have anything on me right now I'll have to catch you later.

Lexis: Thanks for the ride guys.

Dolphins leave.

Marty: bye to you too.(shake off water).

Alex: Marty!

Marty: Alex!

Alex: Marty!

Marty: Alex!

Alex: Marty!

Marty: Alex!

Alex: Marty.

Marty: Alex?

Alex: Marty!!

Marty: oh sugar honey iced tea!

Alex: Marty!!

Marty: now now easy going.

Melman: Marty lexis!

All of them hug together.

Gloria: oh look at us we're all here together safe and sound.

Melman: yup here we are. Um where exactly is here?

They all turn around and look at the jungle.

Melman: San Diego.

Gloria: San Diego?

Lexis: I'm not sure that's it.

Melman: White Sandy beaches, cleverly placed Natural environment, wide open enclosure. I'm telling you this may be the San Diego zoo complete with fake rocks.(Taps on the rock). Wow that looks real.

Alex: San Diego? What can be worse than San Diego?

Marty: I don't know this place is crack in liken oh I can hang here, I can hang here.

Alex: I'm gonna too kill you Marty I'm gonna strangle you them I'm going bury you than clone you than kill all of you're clone's and then I'm never talking to you again!

Gloria: Stop it! Look we're just gonna find the people get checked in and have this mess straightened out.

Alex: Oh great this is just great San Diego now I'm gonna have to compete with shamo and his smug little grin I can't top that, can't top it, I'm Ruined I'm done I'm out of the business it's your fault Marty you've ruined me!

Marty: Come on Alex do you honestly think I meant for this to happen do you want me to say I'm sorry?

Alex: shh!

Marty: He just shushed me.

Gloria: Marty look you have too-

Lexis: shh!

Gloria: Don't you guys shush me!

Alex: do you here that don't you here that?

Lexis: I here it too.

They all go into the jungle.

Marty: Oh I here it now!

Gloria: were there's music there's people.

Alex: We'll go right to the head honcho.

Melman: A side walk would be nice.

Gloria: Ya what a dump.

Alex: They should call it the San Dilamo zoo first there like hay we got this part for you were they throw flowers in your hair.

They all go through the jungle but Alex is getting hit by branches and thorns and trips on a rock and gets spider web and gets hit by a tree while lexis is getting a bit behind because she's trying to call the penguins.

(And that's all for chapter 6 and once again I'm sorry if the main characters lines are wrong they are hard to here and some of them make me cringe LOL😆 anyways I hope you enjoyed story).