The final chapter

Marty is trying to find Alex and Lexis but gets a cactus stuck on him he struggles for a bit but then gets it off.

Marty: Alex!, lexis! The boat's here we can go home.

We see the fossa look at Marty for a bit. Then we cut to Alex sleeping and Lexis sleeping in her hut that she made. Then Alex wakes up to a dream of steak's calling his name.

Random steak's: Alex, Alex Alex.

We see Alex eyes go big then he takes his claws out looking crazy. Then he wakes up from the dream and sees Marty.

Marty: Alex, lexis, Alex.

Alex: Marty?

Lexis:(comes out of her hut) Marty?

Marty: Snap out of it Alex and you too lexis. The boat came back we can get out of here we will go back to civilization and everything will be just like it used to be.

Alex: Stay back please.

Lexis: We are monsters.

Marty: Alex, lexis, you guys are not monsters you're my friends we are a team you and me remember?

Alex and Lexis roar and almost attack Marty but they didn't.

Alex: We Don't want to hurt you.

Alex then looks scared and runs to his hut.

Lexis: Just go without us Marty please.

Then lexis goes to Alex hut to comfort him. The fossa then look up to see Marty. Marty then goes up to the door of the hut then says.

Marty: Alex, lexis, I'm not leaving without you guys.

Alex then covers his face with his hands and Lexis just covered her face with her legs. Marty then sat on a rock thinking of what to do then gets a idea.

Marty: Alex, I'm thinking of a song it's a wonderful song I'm sure you're familiar with it.

Lexis: I'm familiar with it.

Marty: Stars spreading around you.

Lexis: I'm leaving today.

Marty and Lexis: we are a big part of it-

Marty: Come on Alex you know the words two little words please don't make me sing this by myself. (Alex's eyes go back to normal and so does lexis's ) you guys don't want me too sing this by myself.

The fossa then corner Marty and try to get him.

Marty: Um Alex lexis can you guys come out for a minute? Hay Alex lexis a little help please.(fossa try's to bite him) Ahhhhh help me!!! Alex lexis help!!!!!

Lexis: We have to try to save him and to control our hunger craziness I can help you.

Alex and Lexis's eyes go big again and they look  serious. Then we cut back to Marty who is being chased by fossa.

Marty: Help me anybody help me please!!! (A fossa is putting spices on him) Ahhh!!!!

The fossa then surround him and then tackle him then we see Melman screaming like Tarzan.