Getting used to the wild

Back with the lemurs who are in a plane that crashed years ago.

Maurice: Everybody calm down into your seats everybody shhhh.(presses a button that shines buckle your seatbelt's) calm down people ok(groans) Now presents your Royal highness bla bla bla etc etc hooray let's go.

King Julian: Now everybody we all have great curiosity about our guests the New York giants.(all the lemurs raise there hand). Yes Willy?

Willy: I like them.

Mort: I like them, I like them, before I even knew them I like them.

King Julian: yes yes.

Mort: You hate them compare how much I like-

King Julian: Oh shut up you're so annoying!

Mort:(giggles)

King Julian: Now for as long as we remember we've been attack and eaten by the dreaded fossa-

Random lemur: The fossa! The fossa are attacking ahhh! Ahhhh!

Lemurs are freaking out and one of them jump out the window.

Another random lemur:(holds a book) it's a cook book! It's a cook book!

King Julian: Maurice?

Maurice: Shhh! Quiet! Come on there not attacking us this very instant!

All of the lemurs sigh out of relief.

King Julian: Now my genius plan is this we will make the New York giants our friends and keep them close then with mister Alex and miss lexis protecting us we will be safe and never have to worry about the dreaded fossa ever again.(all the lemurs cheer) yah I thought of that yes me.

Maurice: Hold on everybody, hold on I'm just thinking does anyone wonder why the fossa were so scared of mister Alex? I mean maybe we should be scared too? What if mister Alex and Lexis are even worse than the fossa?(All the lemurs gasp) I'm telling you those guys give me the Hippy Jeebies.

King Julian: Maurice you did not raise your hand there for your Heanus comment will be stripped from maracot.(chameleon licks the paper) does anyone else have the hippy jeebies? No good so shut up. When the New York giants wake up we will make sure that they wake up in Paradise. Now who would like a cookie?

All the lemurs cheer. Then we cut to Alex who made a sign that says help. Marty goes to talk to Alex.

Marty: You know al Melman, Gloria, And lexis are having a good time right now there's room on the fun side for one more.

Alex: No thanks.

Marty: Listening I've been thinking maybe If you gave this place a chance I don't know you mite even enjoy yourself.

Alex: Marty I'm tired. I'm hungry. I just want to go home.

Marty: Lexis feels the same thing but can you just at least give it a chance think about it. It really isn't the fun side without you.

Alex thinks about it then the help sign fall down now it's says hell. Then Alex goes to the place where everyone else is and knocks on the door.

Marty: it's him who is it?

Alex: it's the pizza man who the heck you think this is?

Lexis: ohhh pizza.

Marty: Yes can I help you?

Alex: can I come to the fun side?

Marty: Beg you pardon?

Alex: I've been kinda a jerk Marty. But I've been thinking about what you said and I'm sorry.

Marty unlocks all the locks on the door.

Marty: welcome to kasta the wild Take a look around. Oh wipe you feet before coming in.

Gloria: Alex!

Lexis: Hi bro.

Alex: very impressive.

Marty: have a drink.

Alex: (drinks it then spits it out) this is sea water.

Marty: oh you don't swallow it. It's just temporary before the plumbing done. Hay you all look hungry how would you like some food.

Gloria: you have food?!

Marty: the fun side special coming up  seaweed on a stick.

Alex: seaweed?

Marty: on a stick you should at least try.

They all eat seaweed Alex and Lexis are not enjoying it at all.

Melman: That was amazing.

Gloria: So Good.

Marty: Thanks.

Lexis And Alex cough little bit.

Alex: it was great really.

Lexis: Ya Thanks even though I'm not a veggie eater.

Marty: it doesn't get better than this.(Marty opens the roof to see the stars).

Gloria: wow would you look at that.

Alex: it's like billions and billions of helicopters.

Lexis: it is very beautiful.

Marty: oh look it's a shooting star Make-A-Wish.

Alex: oh how about a thick Juicy steak.

Lexis: And sushi.

Marty: You know what Alex I'm gonna find you a steak tomorrow if it kills me.

Alex: Thanks Marty.

Gloria: I'm gonna hit the hey so good night guys.

Melman: it is getting late so I'm gonna-(snores)

Lexis: Good night everyone.

Alex dreams about steak falling from that sky then grabs one then starts licking it.

Marty: Alex lexis.

Alex and Lexis wake up to see they've been licking Marty then they are confused.

Marty: What are you guys doing?

Alex: 27, 28, 29, 30, 30 Black and 29 white looks like you black with white strips after all.

Lexis: Yes good job Alex you figure it out your a good friend.

Alex: Dilemma solved good night.(Alex pretends to sleep and is trying to figure out what just happened).

Lexis:(try's to send another message on the Watch phone) skipper, Kowalski, I'm starting to get hungry and I don't want to bite my friends so can you please hurry and find us and bring food quickly ok good night (goes to sleep).

King Julian: you see Maurice mister Alex and miss lexis were grooming their friend they are clearly tender loving things. How can you have the hippy Jeebies for mister Alex and miss lexis there soo cute and plushy.

Maurice: I don't think they were grooming them Julian. Looks like they were tastings him to me!

King Julian: Suit yourself no matter I don't care. Soon we will put my excellent plan to action. All we have to do is wait tell they are deep in there sleep.

All the lemurs hide in a tree and wait then silence for a few minutes.

King Julian: How long is this going to take!!?

All the gang wake up to see what the sound was and saw nothing then go back to sleep.

(Thanks for checking out my story and once again I'm sorry if any of the main characters lines are wrong they are hard to here and some of them make me cringe LOL 😂 and I'm sorry if this took longer to post school has been busy and final exams are coming soon so I'm always busy so ya. Anyways I hope you enjoy my story)