Chapter 4

Rue's POV
Sam got me a phone, so I was playing on it in my room, I felt pain in my stomach but ignored it. I breathed heavily, twisting around, then I felt something wet between my thighs. I gasped then got really hot, I wiped sweat from my forehead and rolled my hips against a pillow. I whimpered, whining out, I closed my eyes, whining louder. I heard feet running to me, then I heard my door open, I whined smelling the strong alpha scents.
Dean said" Sam, we gotta go!" I heard him trying to pull Sam away, but it wasn't working. I opened my eyes and looked at Sam, whimpering, purring, trying to get his attention on me. I felt more wetness down there, I yelped and rubbed my area onto my bed, trying to relieve it. I think I knew what Sam meant to me... I think I finally found my mate, but I'm really confused about this all still, and it's been about a month." Alright, Rue, I'm gonna come give you some pain pills, okay?" I heard his footsteps but then he was pulled back, I heard Sam's growl.
Sam growled" Stay away from her." I whimpered, breathing heavily, looking at Sam, then turned to look away. I don't know what to do, how to relieve this! I'm confused.
" Alright, alright, I'll stay away from her, I'll stay away from Rue." My instincts got the better of me,
I whined" Sam!" I made grabby hands to him, he was instantly by me, I whimpered, wanting him in my bed with me.
" I'm going out. her scent is way too strong." He closed the door and walked away, I looked at Sam, whimpering, thrusting my hips into nothing.
Sam said" Shh, shh, it's alright, you're okay." He rubbed my hair, I nuzzled into his hand," You smell so good, your slick..." his hand skimmed down my stomach before pulling back up, and rubbing my arms. I whimpered, then tried to move his hand down there, he stopped me," No, Rue. You don't know what you're doing, it's your first heat."
I said" Sam! Please..." whimpering, he growled lowly," Please, please." He looked at me,
" I can't, I can't... you're too... god, you smell so good." He sniffed my hair, I moved closer to him, nuzzling into his hand." No, no, I can't, you're too vulnerable! You're..." I moved closer to him, nuzzling against him," Oh, fuck... no, no, we can't... mm, no, no, you don't even know what your saying, your instinct is taking over, Rue. I gotta go, okay? I gotta compose myself, okay? I'll be back." I whimpered as he stood up and walked out, I whined and started thrusting into a pillow. I moaned, Sam's scent had coated my bed, I was nuzzling into it, whining. I tried to cum, to see if it would help but it didn't, at all... I got up and tried to walk but it hurt to walk. I laid back down, urges! I want Sam! I want alpha! I want alpha! I whimpered, then moaned again, grinding into a pillow. I looked at the door, whimpering, I needed Sam! I need Sam!

Sam's POV
I walked out of her room, even though all I wanted to do was knot her and make her mine. I could hear her moans, whimpers, pants from my room, it was hard not to go in there and help her.
I walked out of the bunker, and paced around, Dean pulled up, he got out, looking at me.
He said" Is she content?"
I said" No, she's not. She's whimpering, whining and moaning! And I don't know how long I'm gonna be able to hold off."
" Go to her then, take her.... or I will." I growled and pinned him to the car, snarling," See, look at you! You're gonna start your rut, it's being triggered by her first heat."
" But it's her first heat, and she doesn't even know what she's doing. I'm not gonna take advantage of her! Are you crazy?"
" It's not taking advantage of her, Sammy, she needs an alpha, and her heat is gonna last a week or more, her first heat is the worst."
" But-"
" She loves you, man! It's obvious, and she told me, she's afraid you don't love her. And she's confused as hell, she doesn't understand these feelings she's having."
" Why'd she tell you?!" I growled at my brother,
" Because I'm trustworthy, and as I said, she's afraid you don't love her. And she told me... she wanted you as her alpha, you were out, so we were talking."
" She said that?" My eyes darkened with lust," Rue said that?"
" Yeah, she did."
" Leave." He chuckled,
" Go get her!" I pushed his shoulder, he laughed and got into the car, driving off.
I walked inside and ran to Rue's room, I sniffed her scent, she was intoxicating, wild. I knocked on the door, she whined loudly, I opened the door and she looked at me.
I said" Hey, Rue."