Chapter 12

I was running around the bunker, Dean chasing me, I stole his pie! I was hungry.
Dean screamed" Rue! I'm gonna kick your ass!"
I yelled" Gotta catch me first, dumb-dumb!" I laughed, running faster and jumping onto the stairwell, climbing up it so he couldn't reach me. I smiled at him as he stopped and looked at me, shaking his head, laughing at me, I smiled wider.
" Come on! That's not fair, Rue."
" It is! Just because I'm smaller, quicker and more able, doesn't mean I'm cheating."
I heard Sam say" What the hell happened in here? Who's dead?" I yapped happily and looked up to see Sam coming into the bunker, bags in hand.
" Alpha! Sam! Sam!"
" Hi, baby. What'd you do?"
Dean grumbled" Stole my damn pie." I giggled," Evil little child." I smiled at Sam, he smiled back and rubbed my head.
I asked" Help me?" They both laughed, then Sam offered an arm, I wrapped my arm around his then my other arm. He lifted me over the railing and onto the safe ground, I giggled and started looking through bags to see if there was anything interesting.
" Snoopy!"
" Am not! What's that?"
" Someone who looks through things that they shouldn't."
" Am that!" I smiled at Sam, he chuckled and started walking downstairs. I followed behind him, then saw Dean had his back turned, I growled playfully, then jumped off the railing. I landed on his back, my arms wrapped around his shoulder and my legs around his stomach. He balanced himself,
I screamed" Never turn your back on your enemy!" They both laughed, Sam placing the bags on the map table, then he took me off Dean. He put me in a chair, after nipping on my ear for a few seconds.
Dean asked" Did you just quote a Disney movie, Rue?" His eyes squinted, looking at me, I giggled, nodding my head again." She is way too omega for me to handle on my own. Get that wild one out of my face." I giggled, pulling my knees up to my chest and smiling at Sam, he's definitely the one... I know he'll never leave me. I chirped happily, Sam chuckled then looked at me, I squeaked and tucked my head between my knees so my eyes were only visible.
Sam asked" What's going on, baby?"
" It's been 2 months since everything, Sam, maybe she's starting to heat again." They both looked at me, sniffing the air,
" I'd know if she was starting her heat, Dean, she's not... is she?"
" Can't smell it, so I have no clue."
" Great, Rue, can you tell me what's going on?" Dean walked away, taking the bags with him,
I said" I'm happy."
" You're happy?" He smiled," How are you happy?"
" Being here, with you... pie is amazing!" He laughed, and moved some hair out of my face, he smiled at me.
" You're adorable."
" You're hot." He chuckled, lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist, I looked at him, smiling goofily, giggling.
" You're way hotter than me, though, so take that as you will. Wanna see what's in the bags?"
" Yes!" He laughed, carrying me to the kitchen,

We got to the kitchen, and he placed me in a seat, he opened the first bag and I saw clothes.
He whispered" Clothes for the beautiful, adorable, and small Rue Lee."
I mumbled" 'M not small, jerk!"
Dean and Sam said" Yes, you are. You're 5'6, and weigh 105 lbs."
" Shut up!" They both laughed, I huffed then pouted, staring at them with evil eyes.
Sam said" You look adorable. Here's some new clothes, and body wash, lotion, sugar scrubs."
" Sugar scrubs!" I took them and raced to the bathroom,
" No! Rue! You cannot take a shower right now! Rue!"
I got into the bathroom and started the shower, he opened the door and smiled at me.
He said" You are way too fast." I giggled, smiling," Okay, gonna take a shower?" I nodded," Can I join?" I nodded, he walked to me and pulled my shirt over my head, then kissed me, I kissed back. He unbuttoned my shorts, our lips synced together, I felt my shorts fall. He unclipped my bra, and pulled it off my arms, he moved his lips to the mark, he nipped at it and smiled as I tugged at his shirt. He let me pull his shirt off, and unbutton his pants, he stepped out of them, pulling down his boxers as well. I pulled off my panties, and smiled at him, he led me to the shower.
I said" Hey! You're just distracting me from the sugar scrub!"
" Technically, I'm keeping you from trying to eat it, because as I've told me... a million times, that this brand isn't edible."
" But it's sugar!"
" Not the one that you had, though. It's just the one from the store, not the fancy one you get when we go into a bigger city." I smiled, giggling as he started washing my body,
" We need to go to the big cities then, I like that fancy stuff."
He chuckled," I love you, but we only go to bigger cities when we have a hunt, and currently, we're taking a little break."
" Fine, but the next time?"
" Yes, I will buy you 3 of the fancy sugar scrubs, dork."
" But I'm your dork!"
" Yeah, I know." He kissed my mark, which caused me to shiver, he laughed.
" Meanie!" He smiled at me, that stupid little smile that melts my heart every time. I tried to keep myself from smiling, but my lips twitched then I broke and smiled. He kissed my smiling lips then went back to washing me,
" Would a meanie bathe you and buy you clothes and hygiene stuff, because you hate going outside of this bunker on lazy days?"
" Nope, but you're still a meanie, you know."
" Okay, sure, I'm a meanie." He kissed my ear, then nibbled at it, I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck." Are you really happy?"
" Yeah, I'm really happy, like super happy."
" You know, when I first saw you, I honestly thought I'd never hear those words come out of your mouth."
" I never thought I'd ever be able to say those words either."
" I'm so happy that you can say that you're happy."
" Are you happy?"
" I am extremely happy, now that you're my wild spirit, Rue Lee, and I'm never letting you go."
" I'm your wild spirit?"
" Yeah, you are, and I'm never letting you go because I love you so much and now that I know that you're super happy, I love you even more than so much."
" I love you too, Sammy."
" My wild spirit." He nipped my ear and smiled at me, he laid his forehead on mine.
Yeah, I definitely love my alpha, he's my Sam, and I'm his wild spirit and I'm always gonna be happy as long as I'm with him.

The End