Bonus Chapter: Bad Meets Evil

This is a bonus chapter, for every Kyle Corvette Montefalco-loving readers out there. Kung yung TFMO lang po talaga ang habol niyo it's ok if you won't read this. Hindi pa kasi clear talaga kung magkakastory si Corvette eh, kung oo eh di parang preview lang ito, pero malay natin sila ang magkatuluyan ni Rain kaya parang insight lang din ito sa past niya hohohoho. Para di na siya gaanong mysterious isisiwalat ko na kung sino talaga si Kria sa buhay niya. 

_______________________________________________________________________

She was his past, she presently hates him, but no one knows if she will be his future. Not even me.

-Helena Elise

***

She walked out from that place, it was too much for her. She hated him. Her hatred form him was anchored from the deepest recesses of her black heart.

"I hate you Corvette bakit ka pa nabuhay sa mundo" sambit ng dalaga. She was Kriarimelise Ayreen (Kriyarimelis Ayrin) , a female rockstar at sa lahat yata ng populasyon ng kababaihan sa mundo siya lamang ang tanging nagagalit at nabuhay pa ang isang tulad ni Kyle Corvette Montefalco. The creature with an angel's face but a devil's mind. Naloko na siya ng mukhang iyon noon, actually marami ng naloko ang mukhang iyon. Pero sa kanilang lahat, siya ang pinakamay dahilan upang magalit.

"That bastard ruined my life, at hindi na ako papayag na pati ang buhay ni Reino ay sirain pa niya" she said between her breath

"Who said I was destroying his life? He's capable of that on his own" a voice came out, halos mapatalon si Kria ng marinig ang tinig na iyon. Corvette was intently eyeing her, with that same mocking smile in his devilishly handsome face and his eyes dancing in amusement.

"W-What the hell are you doing here?!" Kria hissed at him but instead, dinalawang hakbang nito ang pagitan nila as he snatched her head to him and his lips claimed hers. Halos sumabog ang ulo ni Kria sa mga pangyayari. She struggled to break free but he cupped the back of her head with his hand and his other hand pulled her closer to him, pressing her to him, halos hindi siya makahinga sa ginawa nito. Hindi pa din ito nagbabago! Corvette nipped slowly at her lips as his tongue sought entrance to her mouth Kria summoned all her strength not to give in to that sweet temptation once again.

"Open for me Kria, I command you to..." he whispered between kissing her, as if dazed nanumbalik ang epekto ng binata sa kanya, her lips automatically parted as his tongue invaded her mouth stripping off her sensibility from her. She responded to his kiss naliliyo siya sa sensasyong hatid nito...tulad ng mga pangyayari ilang taon na ang nakalilipas.

Corvette savoured her mouth as he devoured her wholly. Damn the girl for tasting so sweet, even sweeter as he remembered her years ago. She would writhe beneath his touch and shiver at his every breath. He smirked inwardly.

"You never change my doll" he whispered in between kisses. Hearing what he used to call her mistulang nabuhusan ng nagyeyelong tubig si Kria as he mustered all her strength to push him away, alam ni Corvette na mangyayari iyon once na natauhan ito, kaya naman agad na din itong lumayo as he even chased her lips before setting her free.