Chapter 4 - Sean

I want to establish a timeline for Sang and Owen's relationship:

16 years old: Sang is chosen to train as Don's assassin

17 years old: Sang finished her training

17 and six months old: Sang and Owen meet as explained with the first flashback in chapter 2. Owen is 20 years old.

17 and nine months old: Sang and Owen meet as shown with the second flashback in chapter 2. 

18 years old: Sang and Owen sleep together for the first time. Owen is 21 years old.

19 years old: After sleeping with each other a lot, Sang and Owen establish a real relationship. Owen is 22 years old.

Current time: Sang is 20 years old while Owen is 23 years old. They have been dating for a year. This is where we are in the story. 

XxXxXxXx

I also would like to recommend the books 'Hidden Hearts' by 52Mila52 if you are looking for another Academy fanfic to read. It's complete and I really love it.

XxXxXxXx

Also, Sean's POV starts off as Owen walks out the door seen in chapter 1. 

Sean

A bird?!

I am so confused. . . 

These past few minutes have traumatized me. Owen BLUSHED, he got called ANGEL EYES and SUGAR LIPS by a bird! He SMILED, like a full on smile. He is DATING said bird for a long time it seems!

I never thought I would ever be thinking this, but has O-Man gotten himself a bird. Now, I'm hurt that he never told me. I thought that we were close, but I didn't know he was dating a bird. Much less attached enough to willingly be called those mushy nicknames and give her a nicknames. She called him OWEN!

Gabriel is the first to react, "What the fuck was that?"

Victor replies first, "It seems that Mr. B has found himself a bird?"

North scowled, "Why didn't he tell anyone?"

Nathan turns to me, "Did you know Doc?"

I shake my head, "No, but now I am wondering what type of bird would put up with Owen."

Luke broke out of his daydream, "Is he going to do what Kevin did to the Toma Team?"

I was now officialy troubled, but kept up the illusion of being fine, "I'm sure that Owen has an excuse for not telling us."

Silas comments, "But for Mr. B to be called Sugar Lips by a bird is something I never thought I would see. It has to be serious."

Gabe took a page out of North's book and scowled, "Then why haven't we fucking met her yet?!"

Victor shrugs, "The bird could have issues of her own. After all, she was in a position to get Kota out from the Albanian Mob, and we all heard her mention assignements, right?"

North glares pointlessly at the wall, "But she isn't Academy?"

I ask the question everyone was thinking, "Who is Owen's darling?"

***

We all talked for a while about the situation. I did my best to soothe everyone who felt sort of betrayed by Owen's secret. There was always a wall between the boys and him, but this was too much. He knew that some of them had insecurity problems, yet he chose to keep his bird to himself. I did my best to fix it, but that was hard when I myself was feeling annoyed.