Chapter 14 - Sang

Here is another Academy fanfic: 'The Academy: Kill Order Division' by theWritersed. It only has 12 parts so far to establish back stories, but I really love the spin that the author gave it.

XxXxXxXx

Potential Warning: Triggering Content (Mention of Rape, Abuse, murder, killing. . .)

XxXxXxXx

That's her outfit again ^ !

Sang

The moment I saw the men at the Diner I knew something was up.

I recognized one of them from him hanging around the Albanian Mob. He had been watching us and taking pictures. I saw him, but no one else did. He was pretty good at his job. I could have reported him, but I hate my employers and feel no loyalty towards them. I knew that this man was just a scout for others. That meant that their destruction was imminent. All of this was good for me because if someone attacked us, I could play dead and escape this life.

The second man reminded me of a man long ago. He had been my first assignment to kill and my first refusal to do so. Of course, this man wasn't the same. They looked identical, but their eyes were different. It wasn't the same man I said no to killing. They must be related or some shit. Either way, I needed to get the fuck out of there.

If the scouts were here and done with scouting, that meant an attack was happening. If I wasn't there for the attack, I would be still stuck with my employer and I would be punished for not defending them. If I made it there, I could pretend to 'die' and escape. Of course, this is a riskier plan because they people raiding the base might actually kill me.

Well, making bad decisions is the best thing I do.

I run out of there, leaving a message for my Angel Eyes. No need to give him any extra worry! I make it near the base in no time. I feel bad for the few people who saw me, a black streak running down the street and sticking to the shadows. Arriving at the compound, there is no sign that anything is up.

However, Boss' car is back. He shouldn't be here yet. Boss said he would be back in a week, it's only been a couple days. This isn't good. I rush through there, silent as the night. I've been told that no one hears me when I walk and it usually freaks them out. Good for getting out of sticky situations though!

"Stop!" A voice yells, one that I had hoped to avoid.

I do as he says and turn to face Greg to ask him coldly in albanian, "Çfarë dëshiron?" (What do you want?)

He spits in my face and drags me into a room, "Tregoni disa respekt për eprorët tuaj!" (Show some respect to your superiors!)

I resist the urge to roll my eyes, "Pse mbrapa Boss?" (Why is Boss back?)

Greg smugly taunts me, "A nuk doni ta dini." (Wouldn't you like to know.)

I sigh, "Po, për këtë po pyes." (Yes, that's why I'm asking.)

He takes a puff of his cigarette and blows it in my face, "You think you're the shit, acting all high and mighty." Greg leers at me "I know you want me, you just have to give in."

He leans forward as if to grope me and I evade his grasp, "Nope, remember the rules."

The singular rule: don't touch the assassin unless you feel like dying.

Greg thrusts his very evident hard-on towards me, "Stop playing hard to get, bitch! I know you want this."

He grabs my arm and I flip him, "No means fucking no."