Chapter 6 - Sang

If you see any mistakes, feel free to correct them. My other computer had auto-correct, but this one doesn't. I appreaciate all feedback!

MENTION OF RAPE AND ABUSE!

XxXxXxXx

I wrote this entire chapter and decided I hated it. So I deleted it and started over about four times. Hope you enjoy! Now, it's super long!

XxXxXxXx

Academy fanfiction recommendation today is "The Academy Genius" by tc5322. They just updated today, it's an Academy and Sherlock fanfic. It isn't completed, but the writer has returned from an absense to keep writing.

XxXxXxXx

Another note to help you visualize what Sang is wearing. Above is what I imagined her assassin outfit would look like. This would be what she was wearing for chapters 2-3 (what she killed Hendricks in). Step-Bitch forced her to take off the top part, but before leaving she put it back on to leave with Kota.

Another precision is that with the Albanian Mob she is always wearing her mask. She doesn't want them to know her face. The only people who know her without the mask is Step-Bitch (but that woman is crazy anyway), Don, others do too but you haven't met them yet. However, she is not wearing the hood or the mask with the boys.

Sang

It had been . . .  interesting to meet some of Owen's brothers.

I understand their reaction to me was less than ideal given the fact that Owen and I have been dating a while. I don't think they even know how long. I am actually glad that they have reacted that way, it shows they care. I know that one of the reasons that Owen prefers the title Mr. B is to keep them from getting too close. He is always ready for them to leave him. My Angel Eyes pretends it's a matter of respect, but it's not. It's a way to make sure no one gets too close too hurt him.

Well, news flash, Owen, they are your brothers and won't leave you!

Lost in my thoughts, I don't notice the creeping presence behind until it was almost too late. I don't even know what happened. All I remember is that a boy popped up behind and yelled, "BOO!" and my instincts took over.

The next second I found myself face to face with a blond boy with my knife to his throat. I don't release him, I can't. My limbs aren't answering to me anymore, but rather what I was taught. This is how I have trained my body ever since I was young to avoid more punishements, abuse or worse rape. With how Don honed in these skills, it's second nature.

Silence dominates the entire room and I don't take my eyes off the boy to look at everyone else' reactions. No one knew who I was except Owen which makes my reaction rather extreme if you didn't have the circumstances. I tense up, getting ready to run.

Suddenly, someone else enters the room and bellows, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO LUCIAN?"

This could only be North which meant that the boy I was holding is Luke. I know Owen will stop them from coming at me like this, but I really need to stop doing this. Luke surprisingly doesn't look scared, but rather in awe.

I slowly release his throat and pocket my knife when Luke says, "Are you a ninja?"

I let out a strained chuckle, "No, Luke, I am not a ninja. I'm an assassin, there is a difference."