two

"Shut the fuck up" the man spat towards my dad, and I felt his gaze come back to me.

"Look at me." He spat out.

I looked to his eyes, scanning his face slowly.

"Please let me go" I breathed out.

"Go back to you dad, I'll fuck with you when I get everyone's shit" He spat, letting me go.

I watched everyone do as he said, feeling my dad hugging me into him.

"I'm so sorry princess, I love you, never forget how much I love you" He spoke, making a tear fall down my cheek.

"You can't die" I spoke, feeling him wipe my tear.

"I'll never go willingly."

He held me into him for as long as he could.

He never stopped kissing my head.

"I want your girl back" the guy spoke.

I felt my dads grip tighten.

"Let me go" I spoke slowly.

"You can't have her" my dads voice cracked.

"Dad stop" I immediately began panicking.

"Excuse me?" The man let out a laugh.

"Dad, just let me go" I cried out

"Either you do as your daughter says and let her come to me- or you die." He spat.

"What will you do to her?" My dad asked, putting his lips to my head immediately after.

"Dad please don't" I cried into his chest.

"Well- we'll start by her getting on her knees- giving me some form of pleasure-" "you can fucking kill me before I sit here and watch you force my baby into that." My dad spat at him.

"Dad" I cried out- knowing, he just went too far

"I'll give you a minute to give your daughter to somebody in this building so she has someone to hold as she watches you die- make your decision"

"No dad- fucking stop, just let me do it- I'll be fine" I cried out.

"He's not going to kill me, he's going to hurt me but the police will get in here- it'll be okay baby" he spoke, basically lifting me and walking to the man we spoke to before everything went down.

I sobbed out as I felt my butt hit the ground.

"Take care of my girl for me. She has anxiety and asthma, she's allergic to almonds and she likes hugs before bed and when she first wakes up." My dad spoke quickly to the man, who gave a firm nod.

"Please promise me, take care of my girl." My dad spoke, a tear sliding down his face.

"I promise." The man spoke.

"Twenty seconds" the guy yelled out.

"Paige, I love you with all of my heart." My dad spoke, holding my face, quickly planting a kiss onto my forehead.

"I love you so much" I cried out

"You did not cause this, you have to remember that."