Chapter Nineteen: Family Fight

(Angel's P.O.V)

My feet barely touched the ground as I raced toward the warehouse, fear racing in my veins. The mission had been a success; we had acquired the target, which was information on what the injustice league and the light was planning. The major problem, everyone but me had been captured. 

  I slipped passed the guards and slid into the wall. I sighed and glanced through the minds around me. I quickly found Robin's mind and flinched when I felt his pain. It's been a long time since I felt pain. I quickly navigated through the build while hiding in the shadows until I was right above where they were being held.  I was about to go through the floor when I heard someone speak.

   "Are you sure she isn't here yet, " said the voice and my blood froze when I recognized who it was. "How can you not be sure," James yelled into a cell phone before slamming it against the wall. James, he's here? I felt my limbs go numb as my twin brother turned and addressed the team. The anger and pain from his voice slammed into me like a brick wall as he almost begged the team to answer his single question. "Where is she," his voice tense, "Where is my sister!"

    "Dude, we don't know," Kid Flash said exasperated, "We don't even know who your sister is!" I felt the building shake after my brother slammed his fist against the ground.

    "You know who my sister is," James growled, "You know Carol!" Silence followed and it seemed to echo throughout the building. "Now," his voice strained, "Where is she?" 

     "There is no way you are related to Angel," Superboy said harshly causing my brother to spin around a face him. I slipped down through the floor and hid in the shadows, watching as my brother approached Superboy. "Angel is too kind and gentle to be anyway related to you," Superboy growled. James's eyes narrowed and he raised his fist, ready to slam it against Superboy's face.

    "James," I called stepping out of the shadows, "Don't." James spun around anger evident on his face but once he saw me it melted off his features.  He lowered his fist then rushed over to me,  giving me a crushing hug. I heard both Superboy and Robin grit their teeth in protest. 

(Robin's P.O.V)

  I watched as this unknown boy paced the room screaming into his cell phone or yelling at us. "Are you sure she isn't here," he shouted into his small black phone. "How can you not be sure," he roared and smashed the phone against the wall. You could see the anger and pain masked on his face as he paced the room before facing us suddenly. "Where is she," he yelled, almost begging, "Where is my sister!" 

   Dude, we don't know," Kid Flash said irritated, "We don't even know who you sister is!" The boy glared and slammed his fist against the ground causing the whole building to shake. Who the heck is this guy?"

  "You know who my sister is," he growled at Kid Flash, "You know Carol." I leaned back in shock, how could this rating boy be related to Angel? "Now," his voice strained, "Where is she."

    Superboy's head snapped up and he snarled, "There is no way you are related to Angel." The boy spun around and glared at him. "Angel is too kind and gentle to be anyway related to you," Superboy growled. The boy narrowed his eyes and raised his fist, but before he could punch Superboy, a voice stopped him.

   "James," Angel called, "Don't." I snapped my head toward her voice, and there she stood, with a look of confusion and concern on her face. James spun around and the anger melted off his face. Before I could blink, he was across the room with his arms wrapped around Angel. I gritted my teeth and glared at him. 

   "Carol," he whispered, "You're still alive." I watched as she stiffened and push him away.

     "I know that you knew I was alive," Angel said, "Why would you all of sudden decided to start looking for me." James stiffened and he clenched his fist. She stepped around him and headed toward us, but James grabbed her arm and yanked her back. "James," she warned and she tore her arm from his grasp.

   "What," he growled, "Have you turned your back on your blood family." Angel clenched her fist and for the first time I saw her angry. 

    "Last I check it was you guys who turned their back on me," she spit at him. James glared and swung his fist, aiming for her face, but she caught it easily. "Now James," she sneered, "I thought you would get over your anger issues by now." Then she slammed the palm of her hand against his chest, making him fly backwards. He smashed against the wall, leaving a whole. Angel glanced at us and with a wave of her hand she released us from our bonds. "Run," she said and we run, with the sound of crushing metal and concrete echoing in our ears.

-----------------------------------------------------------------A/N--------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to recomend the story Supergirl by blaze1994, it is awesome and so is blaze1994.

        Also if you guys want to check me out on instagram I am angelofsdarksoul or http://instagram.com/angelofadarksoul. There are actual pictures of me and some of my friends! So check it out!