Chapter Twenty-Two: First Day

(Bruce's P.O.V)

  I watched with clenched fist as I reviewed the security tapes of the warehouse the team had been held in. Each punch and kick of James as he fought Angel made my blood boil. From the looks of it though, James never knew he hurt her at all. Angel was just too good of hiding that she had gotten hurt. I sighed and stood up as the video was cut. As far as I could tell Angel was still safe and the light couldn't touch her.

   "Hey, Batman," Superman said, causing me to turn around. "How's Angel," his.voice filled with concern. I sighed and leaned against the table.

  "I don't know Superman," I told him, "she's been having worse nightmares than before and wont tell me what their about. Plus she's still healing from the fight." Superman nodded and sat down in a chair next to me. He ran his fingers through his hair before speaking.

  "Maybe you should have her talk to Black Canary," he said glancing up at me, "Saying that Canary has a degree in psychology and all." I nodded my head before leaving. It was time for.me to get home, today was Angel's first day at Gotham Academy.

(Angel's P.O.V)

   I leaped out my bed and scrambled to my dresser when my alarm went off. Today was the my first day of school and I was excited. I had never been to high school, only collage and I couldn't wait to see the difference.

   I slipped into my uniform and glanced in the mirror. My normal red and black hair was just black and my bright blue eyes were now an emerald green. The scar the normally went down my face was now gone making my face seem smaller. I smiled and bounded out of my room and down the stairs.

  "Hello madam Krystal," Alfred said, "I trust you slept well" I nodded before hugging him and skipping to the dining room. There I found a rather drowsy Richard and a troubled Bruce.

  "Hello," I said cheerfully, "How are you father?" Bruce smiled and ruffled my hair. I glanced over at Richard,  who looked half asleep and decided to wake him up. I skipped over next to him before jumping on him gently. He jumped in shock and almost dumped his food on his lap causing both Bruce and I to laugh.

****************************

  I was bouncing up and down during the car ride making both Richard and Bruce laugh. "Calm down Krystal," Bruce said as we reached the school. I nodded and tried to calm down. Bruce got out first , than Richard and lastly me. Bruce told me to go ahead with Richard since I already had my schedule and I eagerly followed.  Richard laughed and almost at once he found his group of friends.

   "Hey guys," Richard said as he greatest his friends, "I'd like you guys to meet Krystal, she's Bruce's new daughter." I smiled at them and said hello before a red-headed girl stepped forward.

   "Hi, I'm Barbara Gordon," she said and shook my hand, "I just know that we will be great friends."

-----------A/N--------------

  Hey there! This time I wanted to recommend Young Justice: Eclipse by devoncexxo.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I hope you enjoy the book I recommended. Please comment, vote or pm!