✨Marriage Proposal✨

"Sister is our first friend and second mother

"Sister is our first friend and second mother."

-Sunny Gupta

_________

Annie and Emily's outfit☝

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

"How was your day?", I asked Sis as she entered her room. " I want to kill Liam. He told my boss to fire me and then called me to his company. He also threatened me that he won't let me take any job in any other company ". I got 1000 volts of shock.

'I never think that Liam did this. Liam? The boy who had always smiled on his gave on Kate's birthday did this to my sis'

Sis left her Mobile on the bed and went to the washroom. I grabbed her mobile and clicked the call list. After scrolling a little, I found Liam's contact number. I wrote the no. in my palm and set the mobile from where I took it.

Sis came out from the washroom to dry her hair. She asked," How was your college? ". I replied," As normal". She nodded.

A knock on the door. Mom entered and asked, "How was your day?".

"Worst".

" Normal".

"Ok girls, please wear something good. Mr. Coleman and Mrs. Coleman will be here at 7. Be ready", Mom informed us. Sis laid down on the bed as Mom left," Why again? ". I told her," I think you should apologize to them for yesterday ". Sis sighed and said," I think you're right".

At 7, we made ourselves ready and went downstairs to the living room.

Soon Mr. and Mrs. Coleman arrived. Mom and Dad welcomed them and brought them to the living room. I and Sis greeted, "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Coleman". Mrs. Coleman asked," Aren't you forgetting something, Annie, Emily? ". She told us to call her Julia. We smiled and said together," Sorry Julia ". Mr. Coleman said to Dad," Mr. Evans, I'm taking a leave from my company and handed it to Liam for a year. If you need any help then feel free to ask Liam".