✨My Little Wife✨

"The water shines only by the sun

And it is you
who are my sun."

- Charles de Leusse

Nicholas's POV.
◀️•▶️

'Should we give him a chance?'

"Hey guys, its time for dinner. Lucas join us please", Annie entered into the room and asked Lucas to join us. Lucas rejected,"I can't. Sorry Annie. Kimberley will upset if I stay a little longer". Annie started to encourage him, "Oh come on Lucas, Kimmy will not be upset. I will take care of it. By the way, its quite late and I couldn't let you leave my house empty stomach. So sorry, but you're not allowed to step a foot out of this house before dinner", Annie, in serious mode ordered. Lucas was too shock to reaction. But he returned a weak smile. Xander and Liam chuckled on him. Lucas glance at them making them laughing more.

'Maybe I should forgive him'

Annie left. I put my arm on his shoulder which made him shocked but relaxed within few seconds.

'Really I miss this'

Xander and Liam joined too.

Girls were preparing the table where boys were scrolling the Mobile. Annie was laughing while watching video in her Mobile.

"What is this?", Emily asked showing her mobile at our direction. The picture of our house in fire.

"This Is Called FIRE!!", Annie shouted before I answered. "It's not the Fire of BTS, girl. Its a serious question", Isabella told her in serious voice. I noticed smirk on George.

"By the way, mom called me when I was gone to call you guys for dinner. I still haven't called her back. What will I explained?", Annie, my little wifey asked. I took her phone from her and explained everything to my father-in-law. He was sounded really worried. I made him assured that his 3 princesses were saved with us, since they adopted Isa.