✨Truth Or Lie?✨

"It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember

"It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember."

-Unknown

Annie's POV

Annie's POV.
◀️️•▶️

"Annie! Get everyone out by the back door", Nicholas ordered me while taking out his gun. I wasn't expected that Nathan, Ashton, George and Blake had guns. Xander threw a gun at me. I somehow caught it. I asked, "What about you all?". Nathan shouted, " Just get you all out from this house, we will handle them. Now get up". Kate wasn't wanted to leave along with others and me. But the next action of Nicholas. He grabbed my waist and Kissed Me. He whispered against my ear, "I don't want to loose you. Please leave with others. I promised, I will be back. Kimberley take them out". Kimmy nodded and dragged us to leave the house by back door.

In the garage, we found one car enough for us and a bike. Sis jumped on the bike and Sissy took the driver seat. I put my gun in my pocket. I climbed after Sis on the bike.

'Please be safe'

Nicholas told me once if we were in attack then I would take others to his secret mansion. I knew the address, so it was easy to find.

"Are they okay? I'm so worried. When will they return back?", Isa's voice had already broken. I could understand cause no words could come out from my throat. Kate started to cry. Sissy tried to comfort her.

"Kimberley!! Where is Kimberly?", Sis asked. " I'm here. I just went to kitchen to find water to take my medicines. Don't worry, I won't call anyone to trade you guys off. I know you can't believe me but I won't let you guys to misunderstand me again". Sis said, "Kimberley trust can't be built up with a few days. It need more time especially for me". Kimmy smiled and said," For this reason, you don't want to accept Liam again. Are you really afraid of being hurt again?". Sis smirked and asked her back, "Can you able to trust Lucas again after what he was done with your feelings? I know your answer is a big No. We two are in the same boat but your case is more painful". Kimmy sighed and took few breaths. " I know ", saying this she left. I felt sorry for her.