✨Luca✨

“Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you

by the single person
you thought
would never hurt you.”

-Unknown

Kimberley's POV

Kimberley's POV.
◀️•▶️

'Lalala. I'm going to meet my sisters again. Yayyy! But the main problem is Mom and Dad'

I already made my hair and put my shoes. I went down from the staircase towards the living room. Mom looked at me from top to bottom. I didn't like those things. She always wanted to grabbed some rich men's eyes.

"You look gorgeous, my little princess",Mom commented on me. I ignored it caused I didn't want to hear them.

We got into the limo and went to venue. The reporters were everywhere. I followed my Mom and Dad.

The place were beautiful but not peaceful. I separated from my parents and went far from the crowd and took a seat on the couch.

"Why are you sitting alone little sis? Don't you have any company", I heard a familiar voice. I lifted my eyes and found Aria. I jumped to hugged her but she signaled me to stop. I pouted. But I followed her finger and found Dad was looking at us. I felt a small rolled piece of paper and found Aria leaving. I took the paper and read the message.

'Come at roof top'

I come out from hall and took elevator to reach my destination. My jaw almost reached the floor. Wow

'Its really beautiful!!'

" HAPPY BIRTH DAY!!!!!! MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!!!", hearing the yell, I turned and found Nicholas, Xander, Liam, Emily, Aria, Nathan and our little Annie with her friends, Katharine, Isabella, Elizabeth, Sofia , Peach and an unknown boy.

'I never expect such a surprise from them. Wait a MINUTE!!! DID ARIA?'

Aria came forward and grabbed my both wrists and said, "I told them everything about your plan". I shouted, " Why? Dad will kill if he come to know about this. I will be dead for sure". Annie placed her hand on my shoulder and said, "Uncle will never come to know about this. I assure you. We are sealing our mouths, right guys?". She asked other. They nodded and zipped their mouths.

'So funny'

" Let's go to the party!!! I want to Eat Some CAKE!!!!", Annie shouted. She then yelped as Nicholas pinched her nose. "I will bite your finger if you do this again", Annie warned her husband.

Nicholas's memory loss doesn't affected any things between them. I so happy to witness that.

'Stay happy forever, little cutie'

We took a whole couch for us. Boys went to meet others. I didn't went to my parents. I stayed with my sisters and their friends. Annie's friends were very funny.

"See who we have in our party? Emily White. Ex of Liam Adams, the servant of Coleman", an evil voice came from in front and broke our happy time. I lifted my eyes and found a female who I had seen many times in TV with a tag of Mrs. King. She was Stella King. Emily got up from her seat and went to face her. I tried to stop her by saying, 'Don't dirty your hand'. She smiled at me and gave me an assured smile.

" Liam is hard working man and I'm very proud him. I'm so glad that I met him and fell love with him. And about you.. A woman left someone just some penny, right Mrs. Stella King?", Emily just blasted a big bomb. I should capture Stella's picture. But her next step stopped. She tried to slap Emily. Tried. Before her hand touch Emily's face, Emily grabbed her hand and slapped the evil witch named Mrs. King.

And the sound echoed the whole room. Everyone's eyes fell on them.

'Oh My God! What a drama!'

"How dare you slap me?", Stella shouted. Emily yawned and said," My palms want to, so I fulfil it's wishes". Suddenly a man came Emily, but I stopped her from falling on the floor and got a glance from that man. "What are you want lover boy?", a voice came from my back. I turned and found Nicholas, Xander and Liam and the voice belonged to Liam. He came and stood beside Emily. I turned to Stella and her lover boy as Liam described. I saw anger coming for the man's eyes. " Liam stay away from this", he tried to warned Liam. But before Liam could say something, I said, "Shouldn't you stay from this? This is between them. You should know that you are the third wheeler. And for your so kind information, Stella lifted her hand first".

I again got glanced from that man and a pat from Liam and Aria.

" So lover boy, now what's reason to push Emily? ", Nicholas's mocked voice was heard. Stella or Mr. Drama Queen tried to calmed her lover boy," Come on baby calm down. They are just trying to piss you off. Come on, You're Lucas King"

"Lucas... Luca", saying this, my hand went on my mouth. As 'Luca' word fell from my mouth, Lucas King turned to me with his shocking state.

I couldn't believe that I had to see this. My Luca betrayed my feelings for that witch. Tears were threatened to come from my eyes. But his eyes were feeling less. I never thought of this. I just ran out from the venue

 I just ran out from the venue

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!

💚
🧡
❤️
💙
💛
💜

💚🧡❤️💙💛💜