✨Epilogue✨

"You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry someone you cannot live without

"You don't marry
someone you can live with,
you marry
someone you cannot live without."

- Unknown

Nicholas's POV

Nicholas's POV.
◀️•▶️

'I want to see her'

"Come on Nicholas, don't behave like a baby. Within an hour, you will see her in wedding dress", saying, Lucas snatched my mobile from me. "I just want to see her, just for a minute", I asked him. I knew I behaved like a baby, but I didn't see for a day. Her parent took her home yesterday morning. Annie also went back without any protest.

'Traitor'

"Liam come on, bring his suit", Lucas shouted. Soon Liam with my suit and Xander with Alex and Levi in his arms, entered into the room. Liam handed it to me and I went to the dressing with it.

Soon I returned wearing the suit.
"So, how do you feel, uncle?", Alex asked smiling at me, while Levi was struggling with his mini suit. "I just want to see your Annie Mimi", I replied. "I promise that I'll never get married. This suit is iching too much", Levi commitment. "Reuwly Levi?", a new baby voice appeared. Roger and Ronny. "Stella goes to visit Annie", Roger informed us. He placed Ronny on his feet. Ronny, in his mini suit ran to Alex and Levi.

"So, Mr. Nicholas, you married first but still no baby", Roger said to tease me, cause he knew that Annie was so young for having child. Emily would kill me if I would try to. "Soon. Just wait a little", I answered him.

"Girls are ready. They already left for here, hurry up boys", Ryder entered and helped me in dressing. Kayden, Jayden and Hayden took the little boys outside with Ashton and Blake. Nathan would be come with Annie.

In schedule time, we went to the church waiting for our girls.

"Bride is here", Nathan shouted. I turned and surprised to see her. She looked beautiful in his wedding dress. She was with her father, coming to me. I smiled and extended my hand. She grabbed it and climbed the 2 stairs. "You look hot in wedding suit, hubby", I commented on me. I smirked. I replied,"I look hot everyday, you just didn't notice me. By the way you don't look bad either". I teased her. She pouted. I teased her more,"Don't pout like that or I won't able to control myself from kissing". She winked me and said chuckling a little,"You will kiss me sooner or later. But I have a gift for you, a special gift. I hope you like it". I stared at her. She stood on her tip toe and whispered into my ear,"You're going to be father very soon, maybe of a little girl. I want a little girl, since no one have a girl". I freeze in shock.