✨Unknown Number✨

"Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart

"Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart."

-Lamartine

_______

~•~

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

'Why everyone is targeting me? First Mr. Coleman wanted me to marry his older son. Next Nicholas proposed a deal. Now a text from an unknown man'

I got a text from an unknown number early in the morning.

Unknown number:
Hello, little one! You have done the worst thing against us. Be prepared for punishment.

'First of all, I never did anything bad for anyone

I told Sis about the text. Seeing the text she became shocked. She knew me better than I know myself. "Don't worry, we have a hacker in our company. I will ask him to hack this number. Forget this and concentrate on your study"

We bide our moms and get down on the road. But we noticed two cars stopped at our doorsteps. We saw Liam and Nicholas standing beside their car.

'Why?'

" What are you two doing here?", Sis asked them. Liam grabbed her waist and whispered something in her ears. "We don't need. Let's go Ann", said Sis, pushing Liam away from her. But before I followed her, Nicholas hold my hand and told me to get in his car. I followed him cause I didn't want to face his anger. Sis rolled her eyes for accepting the defeat or leaving for alone with Liam. I bid her bye.

The car started to move. I heard Nicholas," Have you decided about the deal between us? Look, I don't have the full year for you". I said to him in a shaking voice, "I know but it's... Not easy for me. I... Never experience it before... Please give me some time". I heard Nicholas sigh. I looked outside through the window.

Soon we reached school and got down from his car. Seeing me get out of a luxurious and expensive car, everyone stared at me. I ignored them and went towards my friends before bidding Nicholas bye. He didn't say anything. I knew that he didn't like me to marry him. Suddenly I felt little vibration in my pocket. I took out my Mobile and saw a new message.