❀ four ❀

"Kim Jungkook has entered the room!" Jungkook dramatically announces, sliding into the room with style.

Taehyung shakes his head at him. Immediately, he tackles him onto the bed—the younger yelped in surprise—fell together and broke out into hearty laughter.

Admittingly, they're very cute.

Namjoon seemed to have found this entertaining, cupping his mouth as he stifled a laugh. Meanwhile, Yoongi stared at them with a dull expression, definitely not amused.

Taehyung lifts his head, sweetly gazing Jungkook who was below him. "I haven't proposed to you yet Kook-ah." An innocent smile had formed on his lips as soft and sweet chuckles escape.

Jungkook cocked an eye at him, which honestly more so looked like a flirtatious stare. "Oh, so you're planning to propose to me?" He endearingly smiled at him. Taehyung bit back a laugh, hiding his face in Jungkook's chest and hitting his chest from the shyness gathering in him.

"Can you please go to your room if you want to fuck?" Yoongi straight out deadpanned.

He was earned with a glare from Taehyung, lowkey mad at him for ruining their moment and was unwilling to follow him. But despite this, he reluctantly got off of Jungkook, sitting next to him and crossing his arms with a huff.

Jungkook sat up properly. With an affectionate smirk, he wrapped an arm around Taehyung as he pulled him closer, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

Both of these had bothered the other two men in the room, but they had dissimilar expressions. Yoongi looked completely unbothered by the couple, looking like not giving a shit, but he had felt otherwise. Namjoon, however, was envious. Their beautiful relationship brought jealousy to him, making him wish that he and Seokjin had that kind of relationship.

But then again, that could never happen.

"By the way hyung," Jungkook diverts his attention to Yoongi, "where is Hoseok hyung?"

"He just went to pick up the flowers that we've ordered," Yoongi replied, crossing his leg over the other.

Upon hearing this, Jungkook raised a brow at him, "I thought that he got the flowers already?"

The raven-haired pursed his lips, eyes wandering to the other side of the room before explaining, "we decided to order extra for the last part of the funeral."

The youngest gives him a look, but then later decided to nod in understanding, even if there was this small inch of skepticism that was bothering him.

Taehyung sighed through his nose, relaxing his shoulders, "it feels like yesterday when Jimin was waving goodbye to us." Jungkook nodded in reply, a blank gaze fell onto the floor. Taehyung's eyes shifted to the other side, "and it feels like it was just yesterday when I found out that Jimin had a crush on you hyung."

Yoongi absently nodded while Namjoon shot a surprised look at Taehyung. It took quite a while before that sentence had sunk into Yoongi's brain. Once it did, his eyes shot open within a snap. He stares at Taehyung with a complete puzzled expression, "what do you mean by that?"

He said it ever so carefully as if he was scared to hear it. And he was. Nervous even.

Taehyung turned his head to Yoongi, having the same expression planted on his face, "the last week of your last year in high school."

Still, Yoongi didn't understand those words Taehyung have uttered out. He was having a hard time processing the information inside his head, and it was written all over his face which left Taehyung to sigh. "The way he looks at you hyung. It's so obvious that he's in love with you."

The room fell into silence. The other three could sense an awkward atmosphere that fell upon them. But Yoongi, he felt a tensed and uneasy one.

"He...loved me before I loved Hoseok?"

His gaze dropped to his trembling hands.

"Yeah. But he didn't have Hanahaki back then."

Jungkook mentally facepalmed. He leaned closer to Taehyung and whispered in his ear, "that's so helpful of you Tae." It was a conversation that was meant to be between them but Yoongi was able to hear this clearly, even Namjoon.

"It's better if he knew right?"

"Tae, he's been through a lot already."

"Do you guys want to move on to a different topic?" Namjoon could sense the tension emitting out of Yoongi, so changing the subject seemed to be the best option as of the moment. Three nods are what he received, acknowledging that yes, it was best if they would push away the topic of Jimin.

Especially since they didn't want Yoongi to be as depressed as he was.

"Then what do we talk about then?"

Before anyone could reply, before Namjoon could say a thing since he already had his mouth opened, the sound of the creaking door caught everyone's attention. Their eyes diverted to the door and behind it revealed Hoseok who finally returned to, wherever he went.

"Hi, Hoseok hyung! Where have you been?" Jungkook questioned, cocking his head to the side with curiosity.

"Yoongi misses you so much." A teasing grin slipped its way to Taehyung's lips.

"Now will you just shut up." Yoongi deadpanned again, everyone else hid back their laughs, but Taehyung's and Jungkook's were probably the most obvious ones, causing the raven-haired to glare down at them.

"You guys, seriously. Anyway, we have another guest with us." The redhead glances over to the other side of the door, doing some movements with his head just as Jungkook asked who it was.

Namjoon's brows furrowed, wondering who that person was. Everyone in the room was curious, but he was the only one who thought too much. 

He didn't expect anyone else to arrive. Probably it was Jimin's parents, or maybe his brother, but that couldn't be true. If he could remember correctly, in this infinitesimal amount of time, Hoseok and Yoongi only invited the group. And that could only mean one thing.

His answer was about to be transmitted to his brain, but not before Hoseok grabbed the mystery guest's shoulder and pulled him to his side.

It took him a mere millisecond to familiarize himself with the guest. Once he did, his whole body froze.

All of his words dropped to the ground, scattering everywhere.

He struggled to swallow the lump that had formed in his throat.

His heart was pounding, much louder than his friends' voices as they approach the newcomer.

His stomach churned.

Another flower bloomed, but it wasn't from regret.

But from the fact that he's standing right before him.

Jin.

And he's so fucking handsome.