epilogue

Five years later...

"Hurry up Jin!"

"Shut up Joon I'm coming!" Being rushed by his boyfriend, Seokjin hurriedly brushed his hair while trying to make it as neat as possible. He dropped his brush onto the desk then threw his whole body onto the bed and sprawled, falling flat on his face causing the bedsprings to squeak.

"My gosh hyung." Namjoon chuckles and shakes his head. "Not only are you slow but you're also heavy. With that weight of yours, you're going to break the bed."

Seokjin shot him a sharp glare, cheek smushed against the mattress. "Are you calling me fat???" A chuckle and a shake of the head is what he received, and this did not please him at any bit. "Hey! If anyone's the god of destruction here, it's you Joon." He sat, propping his back against the headrest, crossing his arms. "And I'm not slow," as a matter of factly, "I told you that I wanted to look handsome and neat. You're just being impatient."

"Okay, first of all, it's just our friends. You don't have to prepare for anything. On that note, we're also sitting on our bed which isn't the most formal setting to have a video call." Seokjin opens his mouth to object, but Namjoon cuts him off. "Second of all, you're always handsome, even when you have messy hair. Finally, yes, I am impatient because I need my boyfriend to sit next to me or else I would die from lack of oxy-Jin."

Namjoon earned a push on the arm from his boyfriend, breaking into a peal of hearty laughter. Seokjin tried his best to keep his pout, but the younger's laugh was just so contagious and that joke was so shallow, it tempted his windshield wiper laugh to emerge out of him.

"You're so cute." Namjoon pinched Seokjin's cheek, the orange-haired male slapped his hand away. The younger male smiles innocently before turning his head back to the laptop in front of him. 

Slyly, Seokjin stole a kiss from Namjoon's cheek. It caught the younger off guard causing his cheeks to redden. Seokjin chuckles, silently preening to himself for successfully making his boyfriend flustered. "You're cute too, babe."

Namjoon wanted to say something, but because of what Seokjin did, his words had become an absolute pile of mess. Instead, he shyly nods, proceeding to scroll down through his contacts to find their group chat, clicking on the video call button once he had found it.

Seokjin rested his head against Namjoon's while they wait for their friends to pick up. Luckily, they didn't have to wait too long because, by the fifth ring, it had been answered by everyone.

Appeared on the screen were two windows. One window that had Jungkook (who seemed to be in his house) while the other with Hoseok and Yoongi (who seemed to be inside a hotel room).

"Hi, hyungs!" Jungkook greeted first, his bunny teeth showing from behind his pretty lips.

"Hey, Jungkook-ah," Seokjin greets at the same time Namjoon answers, "Hello."

"Hey, guys!" Hoseok greeted enthusiastically while Yoongi simply waved.

"You all dyed your hairs huh?" Yoongi mentions. It has been a while since they have last seen each other—and that was after the funeral—but they've been chatting in their group chat quite often. It had been so long since they've last met and truthfully, they had planned on another reunion but, due to their busy schedules and different locations, they weren't able to do so. 

So, for the first time in a while, they get to see each other's new hair colors: pinkish red for Jungkook, orange for Seokjin, Namjoon's was light brown, Hoseok's was brown, and Yoongi's was blond. Notably a good style for all of them. "It's nice."