A/N - Plumeria Petals

You've made it to the end! Congratulations!

First of all, I would like to thank you so much for reading this story! I appreciate all the comments, the votes, and the love that I've received from Aster Petals. It truly means a lot :')

Second, I'd just like to talk about this book (basically explain a little bit). As you can see, this book basically has a part one and two which is Jin's POV and Joon's POV. The reason why I added 10 chapters of Namjoon is that putting in his point of view of the whole situation would be a good fit for the story. To explain his side and for you to know what he was actually feeling.

In the case for the people who are still confused, in order for the other person to be cured, they need to believe that the other person loves them back and on top of that, they either need a physical or verbal confirmation. An action that would show that you love the other person back. All that Seokjin needed was an 'I love you' from Namjoon and luckily, Namjoon had said those words before Seokjin fainted. What I mean by this, that was literally the last phrase he heard from Namjoon before going into the coma (Very lucky).

I loved writing the 'Petals' Series and I feel so sad to see it end. I've grown attached to this that I literally had to stop writing the other stories just so that I can finish this.

But really, from the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you for making me happy and for supporting this series. It truly means a lot.

If you've enjoyed this, please check out my other stories too! That would be it, I love you all, and have a nice day!

IPurpleSmeraldo

You thought it was over, didn't you?

Think again.

❝Inside the wrong garden, a flower bloomsA choice had to be made, to die or to live another day

A choice had to be made, to die or to live another day.❞

Taehyung is in love with his crush, a man who would never love him back.

His best friend is in love with him, painfully watching as he suffers the disease.

Among the two choices, he had to pick one. Should he die for the man who he loves? Or should he live for the one who loves him?

See you at 'Plumeria Petals'!