Dansby swanson

I groaned as my hand slammed down on my alarm clock for what seemed like the hundredth time this morning.
Yanking the covers off my body, I regrettably climbed out of bed and winced as my feet hit the cold floor.

Walking over to my dresser, I pulled out my clothes for the day, which consisted of a Atlanta Braves pullover, and braves shorts to go along. After dressing, And finishing up my morning routine, I grabbed my keys and headed to suntrust Park, the braves stadium.

My name is Lillian cole, and I am an athletic trainer for the Atlanta Braves. My job is typically very rewarding and enjoyable, other than when some jerk is being sexist and saying I don't belong in the mlb, but oh well, prove them wrong.

——-

I reached backwards and rugged my ponytail tighter to my head as I walked into the stadium to start practice with the boys.

"Hey Lillian!"

I looked up and smiled when I saw the boys, "hey guys, ready to go?" The boys nodded and everyone split up to practice there normal drills. I walked down to the clubhouse to get the bottles of water and other gear for the boys to have after they finished their first round of practice.

Humming softly to myself, I let out a little sequel when someone wrapped their arms around my waist and spun me towards them.

Looking up i smiled as my eyes met the familiar brown ones of dansby Swanson, the shortstop who, uh has a special place in my heart, to say the least.

"Why hello Lillian, you didn't want to say good morning to me?"

I laughed as dansby pouted down at me. "I am just a little busy Swanson, priorities ya know."

He smirked, "I'm a priority."

I raised my eyebrows, "oh you are?"

"Mmhm"

He lifted me up and onto the counter behind me, wrapping my legs around his waist I giggled quietly as he leaned down closer to me, "Are you sure I'm not your top priority?"

Tilting my head, I pretended to be thinking, "hmm yep I'm pretty sure"

Dansby leaned even closer to me and breathed softly into my ear, "Why that's a shame, I was really looking forward to kissing you... oh well."
He shrugged and removed his arms from around me before turning to walk away.

Now it was my time to pout.

"Dansbyyy that's not fair."

He paused, "sorry babe, priorities."

I could hear the smirk in his voice. Rolling my eyes playfully, I launched myself off the counter and onto his back.

Dansby instantly wrapped his hands around my legs and I could feel his back vibrating as he laughed.

Pointing forward, in my best soldier voice, "give me a piggy back ride!"

He laughed, "babe are you like five?" I chuckled as he began to lumber forward and up the steps to the dugout.

I jumped off right before we reached the top and laughed as me and dansby walked up, at least trying to look professional.

I was not expecting the guys to all be in the dugout. "Um aren't you guys supposed to be practicing?"

The guys smirked at me, jd looked close to busting out in a fit of laughter, "we were going to go looking for dansby but we didn't want to interrupt your little make out session"

My eyes widened as a chorus of "babe what are you five?" Followed his words.

Dansby scratched his neck awkwardly, "uhh"

Freddie laughed at him, "you think you guys are good at hiding it, Dansby stares at you all the time like a love sick puppy."

I laughed as dansby smacked him. Looking at the guys, I started laughing, "surprise!"

"Yep! This is my girl guys!" Dansby sounded like a little kid and I laughed at him, turning to me he placed his hand over his heart, "babe! I am deeply hurt that you are laughing at me."

Patting his shoulder, I just couldn't stop laughing, "I'm sure you are honey."

The whole team groaned in disgust, and while I was laughing, dansby suddenly leaned down and kissed me.

Pulling away, I looked at the mortified faces, laughing up at dansby, "that was so worth it."

"You guys are disgusting."

Dansby slung am arm around my shoulder, "oh please you are all just jealous."

——-
A/n : hey! If you made it this far I'm so glad you survived! I know this was terrible,  but they will get better I promise! 😂