Max fried

I looked up my my seat a few rows back from home plate, noticing the reporter heading my way.

I smiled at her when she reached my seat and asked if she could ask me a few questions. I agreed, and she opened her folder briefly before looking back up and smiling towards the camera.

"Hi everyone! I'm here with Alexis Morgan, max fried's girlfriend as many of you know, Alexis, thanks for joining us, how are you tonight?"

I turned my smile towards the camera,

"I'm great! Really enjoying being in the park and watching the boys play."

"I'm sure you're enjoying watching one boy I particular."

I laughed,

"Yeah, it's definitely great to watch max pitch, he's really good and I love watching how much emotion he shows while he's on the mound."

The reporter nodded with a small smile on her face.

"Speaking of emotion, you must feel a lot more of it when he is pitching then just watching a game correct?"

"Well I-"

My words cut short when I noticed max jogging out to the mound, I felt my face heat up when his eyes met mine and he sent me a wink.

The reporter started laughing from beside me, and I shook my head in embarrassment.

"Any thoughts on that?"

I chuckled,

"That's just max being himself really, he's always very sweet and goofy."

"Well you two are very cute together, and I know everyone will love this interview, thank you so much for your time."

I smiled at her,

"No problem!"

A/n: this is so short ugh, I was stuck so I just wrapped it up :/