Story time!!!

A/n: so this is about when I met Ronald Acuña last night, so sorry it's not a new update, but I still can't believe this so I have to write about it, if your bored you can skip! ♥️♥️

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

Yesterday was my birthday, and I went to Chicago to see the braves play the cubs, I had been really hoping to meet Acuña, but I didn't really expect to, because I know that's hard to get to do.

Well I made a sign that said "my birthday wish is to meet Acuña." And i went to the stadium about two hours early, the braves were taking bp when I got there, and Ronald was hitting, so he wasn't signing anything at the moment. I kept waiting with my sign down by the corner of the dugout. Paul Byrd, the Fox News reporter took a picture of me with the sign, and asked for my name, he said he would tell Ronald about it, so I got really excited. But just when Ronald was heading back to the dugout, a security lady told me I couldn't be there anymore and had to leave, so I went back up the steps.

Paul started waving me back, and the lady finally let me back down the steps, but Paul said he had already went inside because he didn't see anyone out there. So I was a little disappointed, but I went back up the steps to wait and see if they would come back out. While we were standing up a few rows back from the front row, the bullpen coach was walking from bp, back to the bullpen. He was looking up towards where I was, but I didn't really think about it, i was still holding my sign, and the coach started lifting a baseball in the air towards the stands, I noticed some people on the front row lifting there gloves up in the air, but then the guy lifted the ball higher and threw it right to us, I was definitely not expecting that to happen, I just barely caught it haha. It was so crazy, it said "practice" on it, and there were marks and everything from where it had been hit with a bat so many times during practice. I waved at the coach, and he waved back at me and then kept heading to the bullpen.  I was definitely not going to be disappointed if that was all that happened, and I didn't actually meet Acuña, i mean i thought that Just getting a ball was the coolest thing in the world.

So we kept standing on the steps after that, but After quite a few minutes, we went to sit down in our seats. Just before the game started, Acuña and the boys came out to stretch and warm up, I was sitting really close to the first row, so I just held up my sign. Ronald actually looked over at me, and waved. Which made me super happy even tho he didn't come over.

The game was starting in just a minute or so, but right before I sat back down again, one of the security guards on the field told me that I could wait by their buses, and that their was a section for fans to stand. He said they usually leave 20 minutes after the game. He explained to me how to get there, and I said "thank you so much."

I didn't really think I'd have much chance of getting to meet him there, I figured that after a game they would all be really tired, and the game the next day was a afternoon game, so they would all be leaving quickly.

But I thought why not just stand there and see what happens?

So after the game I made my way over there, and there was like a little fence around the buses outside, I was standing there for about 15 or 20 minutes when I saw a few players come out and get on the buses, Julio Teheran,Brian mcann, Sean Newcomb, and Jacob Webb all came out. They didn't sign anything tho.

A couple of minutes later, I saw Ronald heading towards the bus, there was a bus in the back, and another bus, the one closer to all the fans. Someone was coming out before Ronald, and when they read my sign they pointed back at Ronald and said that he was coming.

When Ronald came outside, he was walking toward the bus, and he looked up and saw my sign, and he started walking over to the fence. I was like in a daze, I couldn't believe Ronald Acuña was standing right in front of me lol. So me being myself almost forgot to give him the baseball to sign, but he just stood there until I gave him the ball and a sharpie, he signed it for me and passed it back over the fence, I said "muchas gracias" which means thank you so much, he smiled at me and then he signed things for everyone else after that, it was so cool! He was the only one to sign while I was there.

This definitely made my whole birthday, actually it made my whole year haha, I have no idea how that all happened to me, but I promise I'm not writing in my sleep lol, it took me forever to convince myself I wasn't dreaming, anyway, definitely the best birthday of my life!!