Shady Business

The car pulled up at a disused warehouse, Gaynor was yanked out of the car, stumbling, nearly face planting the tarmac, Lincoln caught her.
"Clumsy fool," he snapped.
"Not used to wearing heels," she muttered.
He grabbed her arm tight hurrying her across the compound and into a building. The door closed behind her and a light flashed on. The room was anything but derelict. Someone had turned it into a flash sex club with black walls and a lot of BDSM attached to them.  She heard a man moan and pant, then a woman screamed beside her making her jump. Her eyes widened when she saw a whip connect to the woman's naked buttocks.
"Welcome home, Ms Wild."
Her eyes turned to the deep voice looking up into the eyes of her sisters' ex-boyfriend, Blaine.
"What the hell. I thought you were dead," she yanked her arm out of Lincoln's grip. "You do realise how much pain you caused?"
He slapped her face. "You're not allowed to talk unless I give you permission, sweetheart." Taking her chin in his hand he smirked. "Kneel."
"Fuck off."
He slapped her again, pushing her to her knees. His other hand opened his trousers, his large cock springing out smacking her face. 
"Blow me, little one or be punished. You're taking your sister's place as my girlfriend or perhaps I should call you my whore. I do hope you have more skills than she ever did."
Gaynor licked her lips, hesitating. Shoulders slumping she opened her mouth licking the head of his cut cock. His fingers tangled in her black hair his hips thrusting his cock to the back of her throat making her gag.
"I can't do this, you're too big."
"Lincoln strip her and chain her to one of the tables. Seems she needs some training."
"What? No..." she screamed when Lincoln pulled her up by her hair forcing her to the table. He cut her dress off her body letting it fall to the floor, she struggled until she was exhausted. Her head was off the end of the table, her arms cuffed to the table legs keeping her shoulders flat. He spread her legs cuffing them and stood to one side.
"Much better," Blaine smirked as he removed his trousers, his cock bobbing up and down, "Open wide darling." Gaynor refused. He pinched her nose her mouth opened and his cock was plunging into her mouth, "fuck you're so tight. I can't wait to take your pussy." he moaned.
Gaynor closed her eyes, relaxing her body breathing through her nose. Blaine pushed deeper down into her throat. "Damn feels so good. Her sister was fucking useless at this," he said to Lincoln who was watching on, stroking his own cock. "Make her wet for me, Lincoln.
"I'd be delighted to," he chuckled standing between her legs he lowered his head into her pussy, licking and teasing her clit. Gaynor squirmed her body warming with desire. Her throat was getting sore with Blaine's dick moving faster and harder, his throbbing length pushed her mouth wider as his cum rose for release. Quickly he pulled out, holding the base of his cock, "swap." 
"Yes, sir," he grinned. Lincoln pushed into her mouth while Blaine collapsed the fold in the table, dropping her legs a bit. Nudging her entrance he drove his cock deep inside her with a groan. "Sublime," he muttered looking down at her, watching Lincoln fuck her mouth. "Beautifully tight and all mine." He pulled out to the tip and plunged back hard and fast, over and over again. Gaynor tightened her muscles around his dick, her body lifting closer to him. "Good girl, Gaynor."

Gaynor withered on the table, getting close to her own climax she wanted to urge him to fuck her harder. She hummed around Lincoln's dick and he roared, cumming down her throat hard before staggering back. Meanwhile, Blaine continued fucking her pussy, pushing closer, harder, grabbing her thighs he grunted out, pouring his sperm deep. Slowly his jerks stopped and Gaynor's climax disappeared. She lay there, panting, her eyes closed.
Blaine stepped back. "Pretty good fuck, though you could do better."
"Fuck off you bastard."
"Roll her over it's time to take her butthole."
"No. Don't, please, Blaine."
"Remember your place. You belong to me and only me. You will spend each night here and every weekend."
"Why are you doing this to me?"
"Because your sister owes me ... a lot."
"How can she owe a dead man?"
"I'm not dead and you won't tell her I'm alive or you'll be so fucked up you'll want to jump into the Thames River," he said.  "Lincoln take her home. I want you to pick her up each night at eight thirty."
"What does my sister owe you? Perhaps I can sort something out."
"I have you now. It's too late to make amends." he tossed her dress at her, she wrapped it around her body before following Lincoln out of the building wondering what the hell she could do to remove herself from her nasty situation.