October 14, 2028

Dear baby,

Hey, it's us, your parents.

We're so excited to meet you in seven months, and can't wait to see who you will grow up to be!

We just want you to know that you are loved, no matter who you are, what you want to do, or how you live your life. We are here to support you no matter what, and hope to give you the best life we can. If we're being honest, we haven't been thinking about kids much lately, we've just been enjoying our small household, but we couldn't be happier that you're in the picture now. Whatever the situation, we will always be your parents and we will always be here for you. We hope we can give you the life you deserve.

See you soon!

Love,

Mom and Dad

P.S. Hey, this is your dad. I didn't have a lot of say in the top part except for the opening line, your mom is good at that stuff so she took over. I thought this letter to you was kinda dumb to be honest, but then I thought about the other letters I wrote that were dumb (You'll learn about those soon if you haven't already) and realized maybe this is a good idea after all. So kid, just remember that I'm here to protect you from anything and anyone no matter what. I'm serious, I'll kick anyone's ass who you want me to. Don't tell your mom I'm saying this right now, she likes the sweet sappy stuff, but I'm gonna cut right to the chase. Don't let anyone push you around, you fight for what you want. Don't be settler. I used to settle, but it didn't get me anywhere in life. Fight like hell because life is tough, my little guy or gal, but we're tougher.

Take what you want, follow your dreams, chances are, they're closer than you thought.

Love,

Big Daddy Grant

****

I AM SO SAD THIS IS OVER :((((

I apologize for the really late update, but if you are a reader that keeps up with the updates it was supposed to be that way to mirror the time passing. I probably enjoyed the editing process more than the actual writing, so maybe that's why it took so long, because I was trying to savor every last bit.

Thank you to all of you who stuck around and for cherishing my baby. I love and appreciate all of you. Feel free to check out any of my other works and drop some votes on this story. It would mean a lot!

Lots of love,

-RavenclawMaven1198