Chapter Thirty-Four

A/N: There are some less popular Marvel Characters in this chapter so for those who are mostly Harry Potter fans, Harley is one of Tony's other 'adopted' children, Cassie is Cassie Lang (Ant-Man's kid), and Harry is Harry Osborn, one of Peter's friends that hasn't really made an appearance in the MCU. The snap has not happened, but Cassie is still going to be only like five years younger than Peter and Alexa.

****************

The rest of Tuesday was a piece of cake. I finished the last of my muggle assignments and got a good start on my regular homework, then planned out the details of everything I'd need for Thursday.

Around dinner time I got a text from Peter. We usually had our own Friendsgiving dinner on Wednesday, and neither of us wanted to let that tradition die. I was going to participate via video chat this year.

Unfortunately for me, I was five hours ahead of all the rest of my friends. Peter, angel that he is, quickly thought of a solution: this year, we'd do Friendsgiving lunch for everyone in New York. That way I could actually be awake for our video chat.

I went to dinner as early as possible Wednesday night, grabbing a plate of food and bringing it with me to an empty classroom. I got settled in and then called Peter. It felt like the longest wait of my life between when I dialed and when he picked up, but it was worth it.

"Hey Alexa!" said Peter, waving excitedly as he answered. I had my Stark glasses on, so it felt like I was in New York with him.

"Hi Peter! Hey guys!" I turned around the room to get a good look at everyone sitting at the table in New York. What started with pretty much just me and Peter quickly expanded to include MJ, Ned, Shuri, Harley, Harry, Cassie, Wanda, Pietro, and even Alana, Dale, and Jackson from my MIT pre-college team. I invited them before I found out about Hogwarts, and I wasn't about to take back the invitation just because I wouldn't be there in person.

Peter, Shuri, Harley, Wanda, Pietro, and Cassie were the only ones we told about Hogwarts and wizards, although I felt like Ned and MJ might know too. I'd have to be careful not to break the Boarding school cover, especially with my friends from the MIT program.

"Hey Alexa! How's boarding school?" asked Ned. I waited for the inevitable wink to tell me he knew more than he was letting on, but it never came. Maybe Peter actually managed not to tell him.

"It's great! Kinda weird to be eating dinner while you're all eating lunch though," I said. "Thanks again for moving things around so I could join."

"Of course!" Shuri grinned. "Besides, this is better for me. Wakanda is seven hours ahead and flying to New York for dinner at two in the morning my time always messed with my appetite."

"Fair enough," I laughed. We all chatted some more, and as Harley carved the turkey I started eating my stuff.

"Holy shit," said Jackson, leaning forward. "What boarding school are you at that has that good of food?"

"An awesome one," I said, grinning and taking a bite of turkey. "It's magical."

Harley choked on his drink, but Jackson just rolled his eyes. I was skating on thin ice, but I couldn't miss an opportunity like that.

We ate and chatted for the next few hours, just enjoying each other's company. It was rare that everyone got together like this, and I seriously missed seeing these people regularly.

"So Harley, how's your first year at college been?" I asked. He had started at MIT at the beginning of the year. My dad stormed into the admissions office and gave them a ten minute speech on why Harley would be a great addition to the school without letting anyone get a word in edgewise. When he finally finished, they told him they'd already sent Harley's acceptance letter. Uncle Rhodey didn't let my dad live that one down for weeks.

An American at Hogwartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें