Chapter 1

2)

----------------

Daisy fell off her bright blue bike for what felt like the 20th time this afternoon. "Uugh!" She moaned as she picked up her bike and wheeled it to the front gates of the graveyard. She jumped the fence and landed with a thud, on her feet this time. "Smrick, shontie, tivean." She said walking down grass looking at the gravestones. "mockin, Mitch, mellet, Memphis" she said walking along and stopping at the last gravestone. "Shaun Memphis. Died fighting brain cancer. My his soul rest in peace with the angels." She said reading her dad's engraving out loud even though no one else was there. "Hey dad. It's me, daisy. Today was another normal day at school. Boring and hard. I still have that feeling like something is missing out of my life. I still think it's you. So yeah. Mums good. She's getting married in 2 months and me and Ally are the flower girls. Ally is good. Still my best friend as always. Anyway I better get going. Bye dad" she said before pulling a flower out her hair and putting it on top of the grave. "I'll see you on Monday." She turned around and started heading home.

Troye was sitting on the empty stage in a stadium, somewhere in Canada, with school books spread out all in front of him doing his annoying math homework. "Hey! Troye! Whatcha doing?" Tyler Oakley said sitting down next to him. "Eww math." "Eww math exactly" Troye said looking at Tyler "what do you want Tilly? I need to finish this plus 100 other assignments by the time I get back home. Which is in about 2 weeks." Troye said going back to his homework. "I came to tell you that show starts in 2 hours. How are you feeling anyway?" Tyler said closing Troyes maths book and looking at him. "I'm fine. Just need to finish this" troye said trying to open his math book again. "No. How ARE you? Honestly. Don't forget I can read you like a book you little nugget." "Don't call me a little nugget. And truthfully? I feel different since we arrived here. Like I've found something, but lost something at the same time." Troye said getting up and packing all his stuff up. "I'm gonna go find dad." Troye said walking off the stage. Troye was lucky that his dad and brothers came on the around the world vidcon tour.